Neverland

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!



u did? :gwah
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!


that gangsta shit....

:nod

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

sorry...here go the uncut

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

You know Billy Talent ? :zomg
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

yeah why shouldnt i ? :^_^
i just prefer hip-hop/rap but i listen to all kind of genres,and also i own billy talent II love red flag and surrender :hee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

:wtf

I loooooooove BT too :hi5

but I prefer Bily Talent I. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand This is how it goes is my favourite one :p
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

i just listened to that song,its good ^^
so what else do u like except BT ?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

Well I really listen to everything so ... :teehee

but before BT I used to like Rise Against like sooooooo much ... now I just listen to anything I find :fan What about you Mazi ?

Kako si?
my poor croatian :emocat
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

osjecam se sjajno :^_^ kod tebe isto sve u redu ? :3c

like i said i like hip-hop/rap the most like eminem, 2pac and so on ...
bandwise i rlly like linkin park and coldplay probably my two favorites,but theres also lot more i listen to
also listen to german music,xavier naidoo is like the best singer :nod and ofc i love croatian music :wub
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

Not sure if I got it right but let's say yeah I'm fine too :teehee

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh croatian music :love is the thing I really love :hug
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

Not sure if I got it right but let's say yeah I'm fine too :teehee

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh croatian music :love is the thing I really love :hug
yeah u can answer like that ...ofc u love it:cheez
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

Here are my fav ones :wtf


that reminds me how much I miss Croatia :o ... this summer I definitely need to go there
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

I should congratulate Croatia for being part of the EU, now you can pay for the debts of other countries too :confetti
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

Here are my fav ones :wtf


that reminds me how much I miss Croatia :o ... this summer I definitely need to go there
yeah tey are nice :^_^
I should congratulate Croatia for being part of the EU, now you can pay for the debts of other countries too :confetti
we cant even pay for ourselves :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

The next season of Game of Thrones is going to be filmed in Split instead of only Dubrovnik :o
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

Doesn't matter, they will make you pay somehow :hee
we´ll see :XD
The next season of Game of Thrones is going to be filmed in Split instead of only Dubrovnik :o
i didnt know they filmed it in dubrovnik,do u know when they are filming in split ??? i might be there so i could watch :zomg
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!

we´ll see :XD


i didnt know they filmed it in dubrovnik,do u know when they are filming in split ??? i might be there so i could watch :zomg
I'd have to see when the reports come in. I think they'll film there after they've filmed in Dubrovnik. And yeah, they've filmed there the last two years. People are trying to figure out what setting it might be. Whether it'll be one we already know, or something new.
 
Top