- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Wolhaiksong !!!
u did?
u did?


yeah![]()
u did?![]()






What about you Mazi ?
kod tebe isto sve u redu ? 
and ofc i love croatian music 

is the thing I really love 
yeah u can answer like that ...ofc u love itNot sure if I got it right but let's say yeah I'm fine too
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh croatian musicis the thing I really love
![]()

... this summer I definitely need to go there
yeah tey are niceHere are my fav ones![]()
that reminds me how much I miss Croatia... this summer I definitely need to go there

we cant even pay for ourselvesI should congratulate Croatia for being part of the EU, now you can pay for the debts of other countries too![]()



we´ll seeDoesn't matter, they will make you pay somehow![]()

i didnt know they filmed it in dubrovnik,do u know when they are filming in split ??? i might be there so i could watchThe next season of Game of Thrones is going to be filmed in Split instead of only Dubrovnik![]()

I'd have to see when the reports come in. I think they'll film there after they've filmed in Dubrovnik. And yeah, they've filmed there the last two years. People are trying to figure out what setting it might be. Whether it'll be one we already know, or something new.we´ll see
i didnt know they filmed it in dubrovnik,do u know when they are filming in split ??? i might be there so i could watch![]()