- Joined
- Jan 20, 2006
- Messages
- 3,053
- Reaction score
- 55
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
i will be alive and healthy in mind and body. The best hope one could wish for.


So do you ^^Nami said:@ Bax - You sure plan far ahead...![]()

"But why?"

Haha...i thought the saying is 'Life for Man starts at 40'?!bakashijinsan said:Oh well, they say, life begins at 40![]()

Well, they mean the same so it's cool.Nami said:Haha...i thought the saying is 'Life for Man starts at 40'?!

Thanks for the encouragement Nami. I never did get discouraged from taking another degree or masters way out of the line of what I took up before. I love to write and I want people to appreciate writing and reading literary pieces.Nami said:There's nothing wrong with doing a Masters in Literature writing. It takes ambition and courage to chase after the dream you want. At least no one stops you from taking them. The world's perception of artists and writers are that, they will be poor, e.g. vincent van gogh or have depressing life like Sylvia plath & virgina woolf. However, they fail to realise that if the world is full of money making people, there will no longer be much humanity and enjoyment left in this world. And if everyone just cares about earning money, there will no longer be any teachers or volunteers left to impart knowledge of the great arts to them. Anyway, good choice!
Btw, look at the manga artists in Japan, they earn more like politicians!!![]()
I didn't know their royalty fees can get that much! WHOAH!

Nami you just stated my ultimate goal!Nami said:Yes, regarding the mangakas, i read about it somewhere.
That's why singers and writers earn a lot from all those royalty fees.
So maybe next time in the future, you can also think of writing a book of your own.![]()

Not to worry. Even if Naruto ends, there'll be plenty of manga that will come out in the future that will be on equal footing with your fav mangakadodo said:If it's about being a manga fan. I think I will be a manga fan for life. The only thing I wonder now is if my favorite manga Naruto will still be around in five years.

[/ichi]
and I certainly hope I'm still alive and well. 
ooh., Army, really?if i have finished my University studies i'll be in the army i think >.>
now, why does that makes me feel old >.>Let's see... 5 years from now... I'll be 19/20.
Hm.. STILL YOUNG STILL YOUNG =P
Probably in Cambridge University if you ask me =PP HAHA
chill out Azurel don't be that negative. the age gap isn't that big. i am older than both of you and in in my 25 (in 5 years from now) i'll to the army. something that will seem weird to someone since in my country since others go there by the age of 18.
When you look at it objectively, 5 years is nothing. But if you see it as she's going to be where I am in 5 years time, wad would that make me.. much much olderchill out Azurel don't be that negative. the age gap isn't that big.
Yes, I still can't believe I'm in my final year.. Seems like just yesterday I was a freshmanKinda scary how fast time flies though. Seems like just yesterday I made this thread >_>
