Re: Thread do Malandro
Well, that's another topic
Well, that's another topic



I don't and I will not practice pre-marital sex.

Not really, they are harder the stronger you are, so its easy if u are weak ^^Dude, I defeated the twins in my 3rd try... that makes me a pro? :3
two -.-How many girlfriends have you had?
Kaaaat

You know she is 16, right?and Kat would be the 3rd?![]()

I wasn't weak, I beat them because I'm a master tacticianNot really, they are harder the stronger you are, so its easy if u are weak ^^

what? You used ruby vests, and used only fire attacks?I wasn't weak, I beat them because I'm a master tactician![]()
)
So you are finally in the right track with AylaNo, cause I didn't have Lucca there lol. I used volt bite and gave Crono the vest aganist lighting (dunno what it's name).
It's rather easy if you know what to do (and if you have a couple of revives and Lapis)

I don't and I will not practice pre-marital sex.

You don't like younger girls?You know she is 16, right?![]()
Go find a pussy, man.You don't like younger girls?



17 yo girls are probably more mature than you thoughNo, probably because I think that everyone younger than me is still a child![]()

Good point xD17 yo girls are probably more mature than you though![]()
Its a big difference, specially things you can and cannot do.It's just 2 years man. Is that really a big deal? You become 16 yourself!
... not hereIts a big difference, specially things you can and cannot do.
