Off to new shores ^^

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Thread do Malandro

Well, that's another topic :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Thread do Malandro

:facepalm
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Thread do Malandro

Dude, I defeated the twins in my 3rd try... that makes me a pro? :3

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

(i'm talking to boss btw)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

I don't and I will not practice pre-marital sex.
:fail

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Dude, I defeated the twins in my 3rd try... that makes me a pro? :3
Not really, they are harder the stronger you are, so its easy if u are weak ^^

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

How many girlfriends have you had?
two -.-

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Kaaaat :zomg
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Thread do Malandro

Not really, they are harder the stronger you are, so its easy if u are weak ^^
I wasn't weak, I beat them because I'm a master tactician :hmph
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

I wasn't weak, I beat them because I'm a master tactician :hmph
what? You used ruby vests, and used only fire attacks?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Thread do Malandro

No, cause I didn't have Lucca there lol. I used volt bite and gave Crono the vest aganist lighting (dunno what it's name).

It's rather easy if you know what to do (and if you have a couple of revives and Lapis :XD )
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

No, cause I didn't have Lucca there lol. I used volt bite and gave Crono the vest aganist lighting (dunno what it's name).

It's rather easy if you know what to do (and if you have a couple of revives and Lapis :XD )
So you are finally in the right track with Ayla :nod
I'm happy for you bud ^^
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Thread do Malandro

Answer the question! :3c
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

No, probably because I think that everyone younger than me is still a child :darn
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thread do Malandro

No, probably because I think that everyone younger than me is still a child :darn
17 yo girls are probably more mature than you though:p
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Thread do Malandro

It's just 2 years man. Is that really a big deal? You become 16 yourself!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

17 yo girls are probably more mature than you though:p
Good point xD

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

It's just 2 years man. Is that really a big deal? You become 16 yourself!
Its a big difference, specially things you can and cannot do.
 
Top