TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Damn but being allergic to alcohol is so stupid, specially coming from you.
Well no wonder you are the way you are.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

I'm allergic to alcohol.
Explaining things while you're getting drunk will that even help me? :notsure
so you admit....you need some help.see that is the first step.......

:thumbs

the alcohol is to calm the nerves....but,i'll all toohappy to drink your share of it

:toc
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

I have a 15-year old girl cousin who recently gave birth.

She's only 15.

So Nay for Pre-marital sex.

I don't want to be a father at a very young age.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

GTG. I'll watch Howl's Moving Castle.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

I have a 15-year old girl cousin who recently gave birth.

She's only 15.

So Nay for Pre-marital sex.

I don't want to be a father at a very young age.
What you are a priest? I'm sorry but only dumb people get pregnant at such early age, specially with so many ways to avoid it.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

GTG. I'll watch Howl's Moving Castle.
Its pretty good, you will enjoy it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

What you are a priest? I'm sorry but only dumb people get pregnant at such early age, specially with so many ways to avoid it.
a 15yr old in not dumb but naïve....it's sad for her and her family....the responsibilities.

faust,you are right....it's nice to wait....but don't condemn people who do it...it's mother nature bro

:)
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

:yaha

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I need a pure heart to ride the Kintoun Cloud you know?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

I have a 15-year old girl cousin who recently gave birth.

She's only 15.

So Nay for Pre-marital sex.

I don't want to be a father at a very young age.


I need a pure heart to ride the Kintoun Cloud you know?
Sex doesn't make you impure ^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

There's still a 1% chance that the condom will failed.



wrongu. Look at Master Roshi.
There are pills... and you know when it fails.

Master Roshi isn't just corrupted because he had sex with someone, it's because he's mind was dirty as f@ck. Being a virgin doesn'make you less dirty.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

BTW Roshi used to ride it, until he became a dirty old man, get your facts right.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Dis thread...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Amazingly weird
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Speaking of Master Roshi:

Master Roshi:


Luffy's disguise in the Corrida Coliseum:

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

gnut, read One Piece!!!
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Greg, look at this place!

 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

We have that here, believe me, its not so great :teehee
Every time it would rain, I'd have a small panic attack.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Every time it would rain, I'd have a small panic attack.
what If I told you, that a river almost got into my house xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top