Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread
Very nice color combination.
Very nice color combination.
Hehe, Himura Kenshin was called Hitokiri Battousai^^'Thanks ^^ (hitokiri??))
But... but will the contest be prolongated?
Congratulations, great work!
)
I would really like to see that.Grats Himura!
Next time I'll compete with you.

Or to prepare some sets! O:I would really like to see that.
Hope that Himura will motivate some talented MH - sloths - artists to draw something for next contest![]()
^^
So when's the next one?
In about 5 weeks^^i`m also curious when is the next one, and which topic will it have :d
If you have some ideas to suggest for the contest, feel free to let us know! <3 You can post it here > http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...est-Theme-and-Misc-Category-Suggestion-Threadi`m also curious when is the next one, and which topic will it have :d

ThanksIf you have some ideas to suggest for the contest, feel free to let us know! <3 You can post it here > http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...est-Theme-and-Misc-Category-Suggestion-Thread
And congratulations for winning the drawing contest!![]()