Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Very nice color combination.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Thanks ^^ (hitokiri??))

But... but will the contest be prolongated?
Hehe, Himura Kenshin was called Hitokiri Battousai^^'
No, you'll win it without a voting phase. I hope others will join next time!

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Well, gratz, Himura!! Welcome to the Art Contests and I hope you'll keep showing us your work *-*
Shame on you, Niichii! u.u
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Well she deserved anyway, I know I'd vote for her ^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Congrats, Himura!
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

It's a lovely drawing n_n
Interesting how you relate to summer... summer and bugs for me = mosquito hell (I'm allergic, so...), wish I could have this kind of view...

Congrats, Himura!


Now, on to the next! I'll definitely do something for this one >_<
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Argh I totally forgot to submit my work u___u Well whatever, no way I could have won against Himura :XD Congratulations, great work!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Why don't you post it up still? *curious*
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

It might fit another theme as well so I will hold it back for now :3c
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Grats Himura!
Next time I'll compete with you.
 

HimuraMechniza

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Russian Federation
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

People, thank you for all your comments, it embarrassing and pleasant :))
Sad that I turned out the sole competitor there :/
 

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,212
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Grats Himura!
Next time I'll compete with you.
I would really like to see that.
Hope that Himura will motivate some talented MH - sloths - artists to draw something for next contest :3c
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

*hides away*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Argh!
I guess you win some and lose some others xD I'm happy with your participation in future drawing contests alrdy.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

^^
So when's the next one?
 

HimuraMechniza

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Russian Federation
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

i`m also curious when is the next one, and which topic will it have :d
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

HimuraMechniza

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Russian Federation

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Yay, finally, thx, Niichii *-*
Now let's w8 to see if he'll face a competition D:
 
Top