Oh lol, I was just trolling about hosting. Seems people would take it seriously though, at least. Someone actually hosting does soften the blow a bit though![]()
not funny
Oh lol, I was just trolling about hosting. Seems people would take it seriously though, at least. Someone actually hosting does soften the blow a bit though![]()
I wasn't sure if you were trolling or actually taking your time to prepare the game. Oh well, i was hoping for the latter.Oh lol, I was just trolling about hosting. Seems people would take it seriously though, at least. Someone actually hosting does soften the blow a bit though![]()
What?I'd perhaps play if Hardyshut his mouthhosted and Evil played, but oh well, [highlight]with reversed roles[/highlight] (and the rather unlucky date for me), I can't.
Go Go Team JoJo!


What I'd like:What?![]()


Oh lol, I was just trolling about hosting. Seems people would take it seriously though, at least. Someone actually hosting does soften the blow a bit though![]()

Some day... but till then, you can join this game ^^ . I know your love for me is bigger than your desire to play mafia, but still :3I'd perhaps play if Hardyshut his mouthhosted and Evil played, but oh well, with reversed roles (and the rather unlucky date for me), I can't.
Go Go Team JoJo!
![]()
Some things shouldn't be joked about. This is serious business, it's like an addiction (illness) for some people like Greg and me.
I hope someone in your family gets addicted to mafia games![]()

I wonder if Mido will be the first to be killed againIm in

Not in, just because I post here.
Kute should host.

I would like to participate in this game, please. And thanks for the invitation E3.

Why me?Not in, just because I post here.
Kute should host.




Because I want to see you stressed, flustered, annoyed, and fail so hard so I can laugh at and mock you forever and ever. I'm not kidding.Why me?
I mean, yeah, I said I can host in the future if needed, but.. Well, whatever, it's randomness from you probably![]()
Why would I ever get stressed while being a host on the sidelines? And what is there to fail hard as a host, lolBecause I want to see you stressed, flustered, annoyed, and fail so hard so I can laugh at and mock you forever and ever. I'm not kidding.
Though, Evil hosting and me never having played under him is tempting. But I rarely ever have fun, and I get yelled at too much that it takes away what little fun ther eis.

