Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
GAME 28 start Aug 6th
01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]Nast.J[/user]
03 [user]digitaldude[/user]
04 [user]gnut[/user]
05 [user]Josef K.[/user]
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Oh lol, I was just trolling about hosting. Seems people would take it seriously though, at least. Someone actually hosting does soften the blow a bit though :e3
I wasn't sure if you were trolling or actually taking your time to prepare the game. Oh well, i was hoping for the latter.

Although it doesn't change the fact that i will :
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'd perhaps play if Hardy shut his mouth hosted and Evil played, but oh well, with reversed roles (and the rather unlucky date for me), I can't.

Go Go Team JoJo!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'd perhaps play if Hardy shut his mouth hosted and Evil played, but oh well, [highlight]with reversed roles[/highlight] (and the rather unlucky date for me), I can't.

Go Go Team JoJo!
What? :blink
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
im in :mono
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
In :hmph
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh lol, I was just trolling about hosting. Seems people would take it seriously though, at least. Someone actually hosting does soften the blow a bit though :e3

Some things shouldn't be joked about. This is serious business, it's like an addiction (illness) for some people like Greg and me.

I hope someone in your family gets addicted to mafia games :-_-

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

I'd perhaps play if Hardy shut his mouth hosted and Evil played, but oh well, with reversed roles (and the rather unlucky date for me), I can't.

Go Go Team JoJo!
Some day... but till then, you can join this game ^^ . I know your love for me is bigger than your desire to play mafia, but still :3
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im in
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Some things shouldn't be joked about. This is serious business, it's like an addiction (illness) for some people like Greg and me.

I hope someone in your family gets addicted to mafia games :-_-
:pleased
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not in, just because I post here.

Kute should host.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I would like to participate in this game, please. And thanks for the invitation E3.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Not in, just because I post here.

Kute should host.
Why me? :XD
I mean, yeah, I said I can host in the future if needed, but.. Well, whatever, it's randomness from you probably :fan
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm in :^_^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Cant we make it a bit earlier ? Im worried i might not play if its aug 6th :/

Just asking :^_^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why me? :XD
I mean, yeah, I said I can host in the future if needed, but.. Well, whatever, it's randomness from you probably :fan
Because I want to see you stressed, flustered, annoyed, and fail so hard so I can laugh at and mock you forever and ever. I'm not kidding.

Though, Evil hosting and me never having played under him is tempting. But I rarely ever have fun, and I get yelled at too much that it takes away what little fun ther eis.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Because I want to see you stressed, flustered, annoyed, and fail so hard so I can laugh at and mock you forever and ever. I'm not kidding.

Though, Evil hosting and me never having played under him is tempting. But I rarely ever have fun, and I get yelled at too much that it takes away what little fun ther eis.
Why would I ever get stressed while being a host on the sidelines? And what is there to fail hard as a host, lol :oh

Actually, while you are playing, all other players are probably stressed and everyone fails hard at judging you, if that's what you wish :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top