Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's just that my life has become such a mess and I can't feel at peace with myself, I start to think that I am worthless just like some people start to do the same, and I feel that I am not able to reach my full potential, I can't keep up with deadlines, and some people I really like start to become harmed by some of my actions.

I feel so bad that I start to think I don't even mind selling my soul to that devil as long as it makes me normal.

I'm desperate and I start to hate myself I can't deal with it anymore. I can't see any way out other than medicine even though I hate the idea.
:hug

Just keep the head up, I feel the same all the time, really ^^
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I know how you feel banana
I've been trying to avoid pills for a couple of years now... it's really a shitty situation, not being able focus and all
go to a psychologist and try to work things out, maybe you can manage it it without pills

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

And now I confess that I went to a b-day party yesterday and a don't remember shit
my friend said that I was trowing up in a corner.. I hooked up with my ex...
damn, I'm not sure if I feel happy or sad for not remembering shit


It has been 2 years since I got drunk like this
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
It's just that my life has become such a mess and I can't feel at peace with myself, I start to think that I am worthless just like some people start to do the same, and I feel that I am not able to reach my full potential, I can't keep up with deadlines, and some people I really like start to become harmed by some of my actions.

I feel so bad that I start to think I don't even mind selling my soul to that devil as long as it makes me normal.

I'm desperate and I start to hate myself I can't deal with it anymore. I can't see any way out other than medicine even though I hate the idea.
It won't...you also need a partner to kick your ass :p
 
Last edited:

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's just that my life has become such a mess and I can't feel at peace with myself, I start to think that I am worthless just like some people start to do the same, and I feel that I am not able to reach my full potential, I can't keep up with deadlines, and some people I really like start to become harmed by some of my actions.

I feel so bad that I start to think I don't even mind selling my soul to that devil as long as it makes me normal.

I'm desperate and I start to hate myself I can't deal with it anymore. I can't see any way out other than medicine even though I hate the idea.
Go see a doctor. Look for a highly rated psychiatrist at your local hospital. Find someone who is friendly and will listen.

I don't know about your personal case, but sometimes people need medication to get by. We aren't all equally strong. Some of us have genetic flaws and longterm induced problems that weaken your ability to fight through the pain. It is the worst when the problem is in your head.

I used to think myself strong because I didn't rely on any medications. I was healthy and rarely got sick. Then, during adolescence, I started getting sluggish, my hair became brittle, and I got seriously depressed. Thankfully, my mom recognized the symptoms as hypothyroidism, something she and her mother had. She got me in to a doctor and I was treated for the symptoms. I've been doing okay since.

Again, I don't know about your case. I am no psychiatrist, and I am horrible at reading people. But there are people trained to work with you on problems like yours. It could be psychological and treated by talking with another, it might not. You don't know unless you try to work with someone else.
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
if you're an otaku yourself i don't recommend that. people always try to find people similar to them, i find more interesting going out with people different. U discover new things, and thats what u need to get out of your routine and bump your lazy life. Also 2 otaku together would be boring as fck, activity of the day: watching anime together :XD
ah well i guess she doesnt have to be as bad as me

the issue i seem to have is most girls i meet are absolutely disgusted by the fact that i watch anime, they act like there is something wrong with a guy in his 30s who likes cartoons or ask stupid shit like "is that how you want me to dress or is that how you want me to look?" when they see the girls on the animes

sadly the answer is always yes :hip
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
So I have a table in biology lab with three really cute girls. Today we had to do a lab involving the Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, and thinking that I would be all impressive and chivalrous and what not, I agreed to get the roach. Contrary to my expectation of it being like any other cockroach, when the TA took off the cover to the cage, the thing was larger than my thumb.

I confess that I picked up and coaxed a fucking giant cockroach into an experimental chamber today, and when it gripped onto my index finger, it was about as strong as my mother fucking pet bird.

Forever scarred. :cookiearf
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Anger problem? :gwah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yes, I get really angry because of one game, that I'll stop playing, already deleted it. And also, I was at a friends home gathering (or whatever you people call it) recently and we were having discussions about a lot of topics. And during one discussion, I remembered how I was talking once with one of the friends there about zodiac signs, how I don't believe in them and how she was saying that astrology exist without me beliving in it or something. And she was saying how she tried to make me think how signs do exist and whatnot, and I said that I don't want anyone to push their beliefs on me and I kind of shouted a lot at her and the others were stearing at me...

And I remember 2 years ago I also shouted a lot within a group of people because of some argument. Later on I cried in front of them for a while atfer apologizing.

I usually don't show real emotion much in front of people that aren't really close to me... But a couple of times I've lost it. o.o

And that game is frustrating me and I've had it with it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I abhor diarrhea.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So I have a table in biology lab with three really cute girls. Today we had to do a lab involving the Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, and thinking that I would be all impressive and chivalrous and what not, I agreed to get the roach. Contrary to my expectation of it being like any other cockroach, when the TA took off the cover to the cage, the thing was larger than my thumb.

I confess that I picked up and coaxed a fucking giant cockroach into an experimental chamber today, and when it gripped onto my index finger, it was about as strong as my mother fucking pet bird.

Forever scarred. :cookiearf
The hissing cockroach lab is awesome! Then again, we dissected dead ones.

Could've been worse - could've been a tarantula hawk! Or botflies!
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
The hissing cockroach lab is awesome! Then again, we dissected dead ones.

Could've been worse - could've been a tarantula hawk! Or botflies!
What else did you dissect in biology labs?
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What else did you dissect in biology labs?
We dissected a worm, cockroach, shark, frog and fetal pig.

I felt terrible for the frogs. I was working on a research project in the faculty lab at the time. The frogs would welcome me with a chorus of croaking. Then I saw the lab techs putting them all into a stinky white bucket and 10 minutes later one was sprawled on my table, ready for dissection.

I just felt so bad. I liked the frogs more than the labtechs.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why a fetal pig?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Abortion is evil though.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why kill pregnant porkies? That's just as bad as killing pregnant mothers.

Of course, I'm one of those who think humans are no better than animals, that we're all equal.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So, you're a vegan that never takes medicines and only uses synthetic clothes right?

They don't kill the pigs just because it's fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top