Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!
i dont like infinite.
On separate note its bishoUnen
i dont like infinite.
On separate note its bishoUnen
Try YouTube-ing Sistar or Secret.![]()
wut?![]()

Bora.Try YouTube-ing Sistar or Secret.![]()
I prefer Hyorin just because of her voice.Bora.
![]()

Wait, what? You mean U&I was disappointing?PHIO! omg ailees new song was all kinds of dissapointing!

That's too bad. Why did you dislike it?Yeah it was . Sorry

A wild Milly appears![]()
http://www.septa.org/fares/new/best-buys.html convenience pass <--- price is there.
http://www.visitphilly.com/history/philadelphia/elfreths-alley/ <--- $5 for the tour, if I recall. I liked it, would love to see it again. Dunno if this interests you though, since it's history and all.
http://www.visitphilly.com/museums-attractions/philadelphia/firemans-hall/ <--- free, but it's awesome.
http://www.visitphilly.com/museums-attractions/philadelphia/national-liberty-museum/ <--- for sure, was $5 for me with student ID, probably $10 or 15 normal? Google it.
http://www.visitphilly.com/museums-attractions/philadelphia/the-franklin-institute/ <--- I wanna go here again, but not sure if you're interested in paying for that though, about $16-20.
http://store.genossteaks.com/ <-- maybe there for lunch?
http://garcestradingcompany.com/ <-- for cheese/brunch since we're posh
http://www.visitphilly.com/history/philadelphia/city-hall/ <-- would you be interested? About $5-10 to go to the top.
Calculate the amount of money you think it'll take so you're prepared and well endowed.![]()