Eh....Masaka?

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

i dont like infinite.


On separate note its bishoUnen
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

PHIO! omg ailees new song was all kinds of dissapointing!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

Yeah it was . Sorry
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

It wasnt catchy imo
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

Charles, how does this place sound? They have good raspberry shrub and all, especially with alcohol.
(if you're confused, click on 'place,' it's hyperlinked to the site of the restaurant I've been talking about)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

Sound fine - didn't you go there before?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

Plenty of times, it's the one I was talking about when we were watching a movie with your ghetto friend. The choice of food, price, atmosphere, and everything okay for you? I'm also planning on museums for my final run there, you don't midn that, right? I'll research and post the links so you know what's up and down. You and anyone else coming with you have student ID? It'd be useful.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

Well - I wasn't planning on anyone else but I can prolly arrange someone..........
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

You don't have to, it's all good whether it's you and I, you, Finny, and I or whatever. I just wanted to know if you had student's ID for cheaper tickets. Also, might have to swing by your place later to check out my laptop. :|
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

Ok ok - thats fine.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

http://www.septa.org/fares/new/best-buys.html convenience pass <--- price is there.

http://www.visitphilly.com/history/philadelphia/elfreths-alley/ <--- $5 for the tour, if I recall. I liked it, would love to see it again. Dunno if this interests you though, since it's history and all.

http://www.visitphilly.com/museums-attractions/philadelphia/firemans-hall/ <--- free, but it's awesome.

http://www.visitphilly.com/museums-attractions/philadelphia/national-liberty-museum/ <--- for sure, was $5 for me with student ID, probably $10 or 15 normal? Google it.

http://www.visitphilly.com/museums-attractions/philadelphia/the-franklin-institute/ <--- I wanna go here again, but not sure if you're interested in paying for that though, about $16-20.

http://store.genossteaks.com/ <-- maybe there for lunch?

http://garcestradingcompany.com/ <-- for cheese/brunch since we're posh

http://www.visitphilly.com/history/philadelphia/city-hall/ <-- would you be interested? About $5-10 to go to the top.


Calculate the amount of money you think it'll take so you're prepared and well endowed. :verily
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

A wild Milly appears :arf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

A wild Milly appears :arf
http://www.septa.org/fares/new/best-buys.html convenience pass <--- price is there.

http://www.visitphilly.com/history/philadelphia/elfreths-alley/ <--- $5 for the tour, if I recall. I liked it, would love to see it again. Dunno if this interests you though, since it's history and all.

http://www.visitphilly.com/museums-attractions/philadelphia/firemans-hall/ <--- free, but it's awesome.

http://www.visitphilly.com/museums-attractions/philadelphia/national-liberty-museum/ <--- for sure, was $5 for me with student ID, probably $10 or 15 normal? Google it.

http://www.visitphilly.com/museums-attractions/philadelphia/the-franklin-institute/ <--- I wanna go here again, but not sure if you're interested in paying for that though, about $16-20.

http://store.genossteaks.com/ <-- maybe there for lunch?

http://garcestradingcompany.com/ <-- for cheese/brunch since we're posh

http://www.visitphilly.com/history/philadelphia/city-hall/ <-- would you be interested? About $5-10 to go to the top.


Calculate the amount of money you think it'll take so you're prepared and well endowed. :verily


Its should be kewl brah -
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

Sarcasm, creepy-chi?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!

wut
 
Top