not sure...I've never played in one...but i'm just a newb




A secret. You'll love it.Whats the theme btw? I didnt notice that anybody said something about that![]()
A secret. You'll love it.


Rly nice seeing you aboard bra!I'm in. The temptation is too big. It has been ages since I last played.


Is it real life theme where we use our own pictures?A secret. You'll love it.


but ofcStill possible for my first game ?
Aww damn, looking at the participants I just have to join. Looking forward to a great game![]()
dunno maybeAW HECK, I'M IN.
---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------
Is it real life theme where we use our own pictures?
#badjoke
GAME 28 start Aug 6thI just have to join!![]()
Im in Im in
One day we should spam all over MH and have a 40/50 something people gameThe biggest game was the Mafia Game 24 (League of Legends) with 24 Players...
and I think we will have a new record![]()

