Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
not sure...I've never played in one...but i'm just a newb

:p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah I checked it there was Pokemon theme already :(
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
We're not doing themes this time.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm in. The temptation is too big. It has been ages since I last played.
Rly nice seeing you aboard bra!

GAME 28 start Aug 6th
01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]Nast.J[/user]
03 [user]digitaldude[/user]
04 [user]gnut[/user]
05 [user]Josef K.[/user]
06 [user]shinsengumi[/user]
07 [user]MidoBan[/user]
08 [user]dark lord[/user]
09 [user]Buffynut[/user]
10 [user]Adorien[/user]
11 [user]Xerous[/user]
12 [user]Farfalla[/user]
13 [user]Xadyu[/user]
14 [user]FaustXIII[/user]
15 [user]Zasz[/user]
16 [user]benelori[/user]
17 [user]Ustegius[/user]
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Still possible for my first game ?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I kinda wanted to play. But dunno if i will be busy during some of those days, and starting at 12th i won't be here for a while, so yeah. Maybe next time. This game looks promising though, i think it's gonna be a good game :)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
AW HECK, I'M IN.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

A secret. You'll love it.
Is it real life theme where we use our own pictures? :zomg

#badjoke
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I just have to join! :hee

Im in Im in :x3
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The biggest game was the Mafia Game 24 (League of Legends) with 24 Players...
and I think we will have a new record :thumbs
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Still possible for my first game ?
but ofc

Aww damn, looking at the participants I just have to join. Looking forward to a great game :zomg
AW HECK, I'M IN.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------



Is it real life theme where we use our own pictures? :zomg

#badjoke
dunno maybe

I just have to join! :hee

Im in Im in :x3
GAME 28 start Aug 6th
01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]Nast.J[/user]
03 [user]digitaldude[/user]
04 [user]gnut[/user]
05 [user]Josef K.[/user]
06 [user]shinsengumi[/user]
07 [user]MidoBan[/user]
08 [user]dark lord[/user]
09 [user]Buffynut[/user]
10 [user]Adorien[/user]
11 [user]Xerous[/user]
12 [user]Farfalla[/user]
13 [user]Xadyu[/user]
14 [user]FaustXIII[/user]
15 [user]Zasz[/user]
16 [user]benelori[/user]
17 [user]Ustegius[/user]
18 [user]Gats[/user]
19 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
20 [user]3c[/user]
21 [user]Kat[/user]
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The biggest game was the Mafia Game 24 (League of Legends) with 24 Players...
and I think we will have a new record :thumbs
One day we should spam all over MH and have a 40/50 something people game :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So can I.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'll be on vacation so I guess I'm in for this game been a looooooooooooong time since I played.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top