Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol, why exactly? I mean, you have a girlfriend, so why do you give a shit? :XD
pride dude, pride. And before that she made another joke linked to it that i prefer not talk about
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
pride dude, pride. And before that she made another joke linked to it that i prefer not talk about
Have pride in shit that matters, not what some bimb says to rile you up. You fed the troll. :nah
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So if I tease about you being tall, you get butthurt?

Lordy lord, people are weird.
Inorite?

jeez just to make thing clear i hated her and was already pissed before she call me that. she was being a bitch the whole time, not even talking bout her jokes on french people. Her calling me virgin just made it so i cant let it go like that. One of you guys calling me like that will make me facepalm or smile at best :cookiehand
Wait, she insulted the French people?! :gwah That BITCH!

Don't feed the troll! The more you make it clear that you hate her, the more she will troll you because she feels justified when there's no relationship there. Just ignore her. That is the only thing you can do to salvage your pride.

If you don't dignify her taunts with a response, then she will be socially pressured into silence. You will look like the honorable person.

Trust me: I've been on both sides here.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Wait, the heckler's not your girlfriend, right? Your girlfriend is miles away, right? Yet you're planning on bonking this heckler just because she made fun of you, in essence cheating on your girlfriend?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Damn. If I knew calling scav a virgin was the best way to rile him up, all my wasted time here on MH could have much better spent. ):
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
you're planning on bonking this heckler just because she made fun of you?
I thought that was the plan even before she made fun of him...
 

naruto the best

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
628
Reaction score
334
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
. .Just why the fuck people talk about virginity?. .oh. .j
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I used to think I was the biggest ditz when it came to remembering my meetings.

Apparently I was wrong.

My German professor won that position a long time ago.

(Oh, and death to imbeciles who try to kick you out of housing because you have a trip for Tahiti for less than half a semester.)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that given a choice between being an idiot and being intelligent, I in most cases would choose idiocy because it seems to be more fun and less pressure, as much as I love being smart. I also confess that I'd easily choose to be mortal over immortal, and that the idea of living forever scares me for multiple reasons.
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i confess that my job doesnt pay me enough and that i need to find a new one
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ever have those days where you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

I confess I'm having one of those mornings. I wake up, exhausted from my day of meetings, only to remember I had ANOTHER meeting this morning. An important one. Fuck my life.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
eart-tan, do you have a smartphone?


I confess I enjoy pleasuring myself. Which is why I eat pizza, it pleasures my tongue, if not my health.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes I do. But I forgot to set my alarm because I turned my default alarm off for yesterday. Now I have to wait a month to repair the damaged relationship.

In the mean time, my dad and brother are throwing a fit about going to an event they agreed to go to a month ago. The resulting stupidly huge discussion has consumed the entire morning. Now I can't do my swimming or calls.

All after yesterday, where the fucking housing director is trying to cancel my university housing next semester because I'll be in Tahiti for only 6 weeks (she even claimed I could commute to university every day from home - IT'S A FRICKING 6 HOUR COMMUTE BOTH WAYS :cussing ), a ditzy prof, a credit union that is overcharging me for no reason and I can't get access to them because they moved to another city, and college department politics and fuckheads who want to take the credit for my contacts and ignore my ideas for how to make their events important.

This week has just been a steaming pile of crap. I suppose I deserve it, after about two months of peace and relaxation. I hope this stream of bad luck ends before my GRE, PGRE and driving test.
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
eart-tan, do you have a smartphone?


I confess I enjoy pleasuring myself. Which is why I eat pizza, it pleasures my tongue, if not my health.
i confess to ordering weird pizza sometimes, like buffalo chicken pizza, with buffalo sauce under the cheese where the marinara usually goes

and chicken/onions/bacon on top of the cheese with a little bit more buffalo sauce on top

that is a mans pizza
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yes I do. But I forgot to set my alarm because I turned my default alarm off for yesterday. Now I have to wait a month to repair the damaged relationship.

In the mean time, my dad and brother are throwing a fit about going to an event they agreed to go to a month ago. The resulting stupidly huge discussion has consumed the entire morning. Now I can't do my swimming or calls.

All after yesterday, where the fucking housing director is trying to cancel my university housing next semester because I'll be in Tahiti for only 6 weeks (she even claimed I could commute to university every day from home - IT'S A FRICKING 6 HOUR COMMUTE BOTH WAYS :cussing ), a ditzy prof, a credit union that is overcharging me for no reason and I can't get access to them because they moved to another city, and college department politics and fuckheads who want to take the credit for my contacts and ignore my ideas for how to make their events important.

This week has just been a steaming pile of crap. I suppose I deserve it, after about two months of peace and relaxation. I hope this stream of bad luck ends before my GRE, PGRE and driving test.
Yikes. Good luck with your test and exams, and kick those douches in the balls.
i confess to ordering weird pizza sometimes, like buffalo chicken pizza, with buffalo sauce under the cheese where the marinara usually goes

and chicken/onions/bacon on top of the cheese with a little bit more buffalo sauce on top

that is a mans pizza
You sick bastard.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that i ==am slightly inhebriated and signing up for courses. Wish me luck bitchessssss! :cookiearf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top