pride dude, pride. And before that she made another joke linked to it that i prefer not talk aboutlol, why exactly? I mean, you have a girlfriend, so why do you give a shit?![]()
pride dude, pride. And before that she made another joke linked to it that i prefer not talk aboutlol, why exactly? I mean, you have a girlfriend, so why do you give a shit?![]()
Have pride in shit that matters, not what some bimb says to rile you up. You fed the troll.pride dude, pride. And before that she made another joke linked to it that i prefer not talk about

I hit good, huh?

You want her to be your first?anyway im supposed to see her wednesday, i intend to score and get done with her

Inorite?So if I tease about you being tall, you get butthurt?
Lordy lord, people are weird.
Wait, she insulted the French people?!jeez just to make thing clear i hated her and was already pissed before she call me that. she was being a bitch the whole time, not even talking bout her jokes on french people. Her calling me virgin just made it so i cant let it go like that. One of you guys calling me like that will make me facepalm or smile at best![]()
That BITCH!I thought that was the plan even before she made fun of him...you're planning on bonking this heckler just because she made fun of you?
I just wanna make sure.I thought that was the plan even before she made fun of him...
because if you think of scav being a virgin..... .Just why the fuck people talk about virginity?. .oh. .j
), a ditzy prof, a credit union that is overcharging me for no reason and I can't get access to them because they moved to another city, and college department politics and fuckheads who want to take the credit for my contacts and ignore my ideas for how to make their events important.
i confess to ordering weird pizza sometimes, like buffalo chicken pizza, with buffalo sauce under the cheese where the marinara usually goeseart-tan, do you have a smartphone?
I confess I enjoy pleasuring myself. Which is why I eat pizza, it pleasures my tongue, if not my health.
Yikes. Good luck with your test and exams, and kick those douches in the balls.Yes I do. But I forgot to set my alarm because I turned my default alarm off for yesterday. Now I have to wait a month to repair the damaged relationship.
In the mean time, my dad and brother are throwing a fit about going to an event they agreed to go to a month ago. The resulting stupidly huge discussion has consumed the entire morning. Now I can't do my swimming or calls.
All after yesterday, where the fucking housing director is trying to cancel my university housing next semester because I'll be in Tahiti for only 6 weeks (she even claimed I could commute to university every day from home - IT'S A FRICKING 6 HOUR COMMUTE BOTH WAYS), a ditzy prof, a credit union that is overcharging me for no reason and I can't get access to them because they moved to another city, and college department politics and fuckheads who want to take the credit for my contacts and ignore my ideas for how to make their events important.
This week has just been a steaming pile of crap. I suppose I deserve it, after about two months of peace and relaxation. I hope this stream of bad luck ends before my GRE, PGRE and driving test.
You sick bastard.i confess to ordering weird pizza sometimes, like buffalo chicken pizza, with buffalo sauce under the cheese where the marinara usually goes
and chicken/onions/bacon on top of the cheese with a little bit more buffalo sauce on top
that is a mans pizza
