Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'll be on vacation so I guess I'm in for this game been a looooooooooooong time since I played.
Sorry but I... don't feel like recruiting :sweatdrop
You just big taaaalk hardy. :P
You seem to have done baaad bad things last time. I dunno.

GAME 28 start Aug 6th
01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]Nast.J[/user]
03 [user]digitaldude[/user]
04 [user]gnut[/user]
05 [user]Josef K.[/user]
06 [user]shinsengumi[/user]
07 [user]MidoBan[/user]
08 [user]dark lord[/user]
09 [user]Buffynut[/user]
10 [user]Adorien[/user]
11 [user]Xerous[/user]
12 [user]Farfalla[/user]
13 [user]Xadyu[/user]
14 [user]FaustXIII[/user]
15 [user]Zasz[/user]
16 [user]benelori[/user]
17 [user]Ustegius[/user]
18 [user]Gats[/user]
19 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
20 [user]3c[/user]
21 [user]Kat[/user]
22 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Sorry, I wont be joining you guys. I will be busy and I am afraid I will miss the deadlines.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Damm, i think i will be free when the game starts. But with so many people there's huges chances the game won't end in less than 7 days right? Cuz the last day i can play is 11th. But i really want to :(
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damm, i think i will be free when the game starts. But with so many people there's huges chances the game won't end in less than 7 days right? Cuz the last day i can play is 11th. But i really want to :(
man...just play
hardy going to lynch you 1st day anyways...so you prolly wont last that long
:kukuku
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I am in then, if evil is fine with that :hee
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
At least we know there are going to be 5 mafia, or maybe more ... if more join.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
This game is already sounding exhausting to keep up to date on. I might continue my downward spiral trend in terms of activity per day -_-;
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This game is already sounding exhausting to keep up to date on. I might continue my downward spiral trend in terms of activity per day -_-;
Look on the bright side, it will grant you a fast kill from the people spamming all day and night :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top