Sorry but I... don't feel like recruitingBring it. I can handle.![]()

I hope one of us gets the prostitute roleI'll be on vacation so I guess I'm in for this game been a looooooooooooong time since I played.

Sorry but I... don't feel like recruitingBring it. I can handle.![]()

I hope one of us gets the prostitute roleI'll be on vacation so I guess I'm in for this game been a looooooooooooong time since I played.

Hey i only was hostkilled the last game I played and only because I was away from internet for unexpected reasons.Please don't get hostkilled Banana, please.
We could get loversI hope one of us gets the prostitute role![]()

I'll be on vacation so I guess I'm in for this game been a looooooooooooong time since I played.
You just big taaaalk hardy. :PSorry but I... don't feel like recruiting![]()
You seem to have done baaad bad things last time. I dunno.
That's THE reason to let him join..You seem to have done baaad bad things last time. I dunno.
We haven't started and you already think I'm lying u.uYou just big taaaalk hardy. :P

man...just playDamm, i think i will be free when the game starts. But with so many people there's huges chances the game won't end in less than 7 days right? Cuz the last day i can play is 11th. But i really want to![]()



No. I am pretty sure we are gonna be lovers this timeI'm gonna spank your mafia ass this time![]()

I highly doubt the role will be used but who knows, would be greatNo. I am pretty sure we are gonna be lovers this time![]()

Well I think all the important participants are on boardAt least we know there are going to be 5 mafia, or maybe more ... if more join.


Look on the bright side, it will grant you a fast kill from the people spamming all day and nightThis game is already sounding exhausting to keep up to date on. I might continue my downward spiral trend in terms of activity per day![]()

Well I think all the important participants are on board![]()

The bait was a success

Yeah...I figuredThe bait was a success![]()