Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nah. I think it's perfectly understandable to be bothered by the notion of someone bragging about deliberately abusing someone sexually. That's not a normal or acceptable behavior.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oi oi i don't remember any abuse, this is just overreacting. quit trying making someone a victim out of this story, there is none
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
suppose you're good enough for your ego to be so big that u believe u're in position to judge other ppl without knowing shit bout them. if you live in your world were everything is pink good for you, i live in mine and its different
I do not have an ego. And in case you don't know anything about real life, virginboy, which I doubt you do, everyone judges everyone, whether they're in position to do so or not. That's a typical defense of a cheating ass when confronted, that and getting too defensive. Doesn't matter what world you live in, it's still bad to not only abuse a girl (or guy) sexually and mentally, but it's also bad to cheat on your significant other. And you most likely know this.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oi oi i don't remember any abuse, this is just overreacting. quit trying making someone a victim out of this story, there is none
Nope - you made yourself the victim first. You expressed how this woman completely unmanned you verbally and you were embarrassed. You got a lot of sympathy.

Now you bragged about getting revenge by having sex with her and then saying she's just a whore. That's disturbing. (And yeah, that qualifies as abuse because you intended to hurt her.)

The sensible approach would've been to ignore her. Remarkably, when you do that, people hold a higher opinion of you. You would've risked nothing and gained much more.

Instead, you have opened yourself up to all kinds of bad scenarios. I don't have to tell you that had you done this with someone else, you might've gotten a sexual assault lawsuit.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Wait, having sex with someone and then insulting them is liable for a sexual assault lawsuit? What legal system are you living under?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wait, having sex with someone and then insulting them is liable for a sexual assault lawsuit? What legal system are you living under?
I think she meant she could have caused legal problems for him by claiming certain things...dunno
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Wait, having sex with someone and then insulting them is liable for a sexual assault lawsuit? What legal system are you living under?
Out of fear of NSA, I cannot answer this question sarcastically and negatively as I do not wish to be arrested by the government.



I confess I find black and white films to be art, so much better than color in an artistic sense.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I think she meant she could have caused legal problems for him by claiming certain things...dunno
Ah of course. Ye olde rape card.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I confess I think if milly was Aziz Ansari's cousin, he would feature prominently in his standup routine.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Nope - you made yourself the victim first. You expressed how this woman completely unmanned you verbally and you were embarrassed. You got a lot of sympathy.

Now you bragged about getting revenge by having sex with her and then saying she's just a whore. That's disturbing. (And yeah, that qualifies as abuse because you intended to hurt her.)

The sensible approach would've been to ignore her. Remarkably, when you do that, people hold a higher opinion of you. You would've risked nothing and gained much more.

Instead, you have opened yourself up to all kinds of bad scenarios. I don't have to tell you that had you done this with someone else, you might've gotten a sexual assault lawsuit.
i laughed when reading that, no offense.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What a relevant post.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wait, having sex with someone and then insulting them is liable for a sexual assault lawsuit? What legal system are you living under?
I think she meant she could have caused legal problems for him by claiming certain things...dunno
Exactly. Law has nothing to do with facts. Only resolution of grievances.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Let me add my dose of scav bashing here:toc


suppose you're good enough for your ego to be so big that u believe u're in position to judge other ppl without knowing shit bout them. if you live in your world were everything is pink good for you, i live in mine and its different

You are mistaken in this...it's not really a question of love and pink feelings, when it comes to cheating...in a committed relationship is more an issue of respect...but your relationship, as you said, is different...if the partners are fine with each other, then it's okay...I don't find this "cheating" issue much of an issue anyway...

But I agree with the others when it comes to acting low with the other chick...you slept with her, then called her a whore and whatever and made her a victim...while in this whole issue you were a victim too...you were both disrespectful to each other and you were both whores :lmao

But you admitted yourself, that you were an asshole with her, so all is in peace:om
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess this week has gone from hell to awesome. I managed to get my housing back in place and get to work with the financial aid adviser to work out the budget (she basically got overruled by her boss and they made an exception on my behalf to let me stay in my nice residence hall single room)! I'm getting a conference abstract reviewed and submitted! I have professors contacting my club to do talks! To top it all off, the latest AnE chapter is the best chapter of AnE I have read in the last two years!

Life just turned from hell to awesome in a day.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess this week has gone from hell to awesome. I managed to get my housing back in place and get to work with the financial aid adviser to work out the budget (she basically got overruled by her boss and they made an exception on my behalf to let me stay in my nice residence hall single room)! I'm getting a conference abstract reviewed and submitted! I have professors contacting my club to do talks! To top it all off, the latest AnE chapter is the best chapter of AnE I have read in the last two years!

Life just turned from hell to awesome in a day.
Or maybe it was just a regular chapter, but you're otherwise awesome life put a different light on it:p...I'd like to see you have everything you wanted in this world, and then comment on a Naruto chapter:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top