Nah. I think it's perfectly understandable to be bothered by the notion of someone bragging about deliberately abusing someone sexually. That's not a normal or acceptable behavior.
I do not have an ego. And in case you don't know anything about real life, virginboy, which I doubt you do, everyone judges everyone, whether they're in position to do so or not. That's a typical defense of a cheating ass when confronted, that and getting too defensive. Doesn't matter what world you live in, it's still bad to not only abuse a girl (or guy) sexually and mentally, but it's also bad to cheat on your significant other. And you most likely know this.suppose you're good enough for your ego to be so big that u believe u're in position to judge other ppl without knowing shit bout them. if you live in your world were everything is pink good for you, i live in mine and its different
What are you talking about? It's getting good.This topic of conversation has gone fromto
very quickly

Nope - you made yourself the victim first. You expressed how this woman completely unmanned you verbally and you were embarrassed. You got a lot of sympathy.oi oi i don't remember any abuse, this is just overreacting. quit trying making someone a victim out of this story, there is none
I think she meant she could have caused legal problems for him by claiming certain things...dunnoWait, having sex with someone and then insulting them is liable for a sexual assault lawsuit? What legal system are you living under?
Out of fear of NSA, I cannot answer this question sarcastically and negatively as I do not wish to be arrested by the government.Wait, having sex with someone and then insulting them is liable for a sexual assault lawsuit? What legal system are you living under?
Ah of course. Ye olde rape card.I think she meant she could have caused legal problems for him by claiming certain things...dunno
Go back to Twitter, plsI confess I find black and white films to be art, so much better than color in an artistic sense.
Haha, I saw that one special. Indeed.I confess I think if milly was Aziz Ansari's cousin, he would feature prominently in his standup routine.
i laughed when reading that, no offense.Nope - you made yourself the victim first. You expressed how this woman completely unmanned you verbally and you were embarrassed. You got a lot of sympathy.
Now you bragged about getting revenge by having sex with her and then saying she's just a whore. That's disturbing. (And yeah, that qualifies as abuse because you intended to hurt her.)
The sensible approach would've been to ignore her. Remarkably, when you do that, people hold a higher opinion of you. You would've risked nothing and gained much more.
Instead, you have opened yourself up to all kinds of bad scenarios. I don't have to tell you that had you done this with someone else, you might've gotten a sexual assault lawsuit.
stfuGo back to Twitter, pls
Naw, I'd be more popular than Aziz.I confess I think if milly was Aziz Ansari's cousin, he would feature prominently in his standup routine.
stfu
Naw, I'd be more popular than Aziz.
Wait, having sex with someone and then insulting them is liable for a sexual assault lawsuit? What legal system are you living under?
Exactly. Law has nothing to do with facts. Only resolution of grievances.I think she meant she could have caused legal problems for him by claiming certain things...dunno

suppose you're good enough for your ego to be so big that u believe u're in position to judge other ppl without knowing shit bout them. if you live in your world were everything is pink good for you, i live in mine and its different


Or maybe it was just a regular chapter, but you're otherwise awesome life put a different light on itI confess this week has gone from hell to awesome. I managed to get my housing back in place and get to work with the financial aid adviser to work out the budget (she basically got overruled by her boss and they made an exception on my behalf to let me stay in my nice residence hall single room)! I'm getting a conference abstract reviewed and submitted! I have professors contacting my club to do talks! To top it all off, the latest AnE chapter is the best chapter of AnE I have read in the last two years!
Life just turned from hell to awesome in a day.
...I'd like to see you have everything you wanted in this world, and then comment on a Naruto chapter