scav proved to that girl that he is not a virgin. He also proved to her that he is a wuss (thought I would use a nicer word than what I originally typed out) who can't take a little teasing. 


Ok, guys. I confess that I think he's had enough.



Whoo, glad to hear things are going well for you!I confess this week has gone from hell to awesome. I managed to get my housing back in place and get to work with the financial aid adviser to work out the budget (she basically got overruled by her boss and they made an exception on my behalf to let me stay in my nice residence hall single room)! I'm getting a conference abstract reviewed and submitted! I have professors contacting my club to do talks! To top it all off, the latest AnE chapter is the best chapter of AnE I have read in the last two years!
Life just turned from hell to awesome in a day.
I bet he would, just to hide his insecurities.The whole argument should have been about why he had sex with the girl for such a stupid reason instead of the cheating part.
I mean what if some random guy or some ugly girl in the street calls you a virgin? What if your sister calls you a virgin (by joking obviously)?
I hope you wouldn't have sex with them too![]()
So basically, you're a lying virgin. Cool.okay you know what? if you don't like what i did, your problem. i don't have to justify myself im happy with the way i did thing
now lets admire together a beautiful piece of art
![]()
dunnot ask your momSo basically, you're a lying virgin. Cool.

i hate to admit it but u're right, kinda losing time with thatok, we're back to middle school
![]()
... you suck at insults or comebacks. No wonder why you got pissed, if it's true. Little French virgin.u like describing yourself that much? i thought it was french for " your mom on my d*** "



