Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
scav proved to that girl that he is not a virgin. He also proved to her that he is a wuss (thought I would use a nicer word than what I originally typed out) who can't take a little teasing. :derp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I think wuss is the wrong term. He did win the battle of wits (whore trumps virgin) and also lost his virginity. A wuss wouldnt be able to do that.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Well, apparently sex with him is some sort of punishment he uses as payback so realistically speaking the most he could have proved is that he wasn't a virgin after the fact. How hilarious would it have been that at the end she would have said "oh god, you really were a virgin"? Reverse trolling!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
:rofl Ok, guys. I confess that I think he's had enough.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
The whole argument should have been about why he had sex with the girl for such a stupid reason instead of the cheating part.

I mean what if some random guy or some ugly girl in the street calls you a virgin? What if your sister calls you a virgin (by joking obviously)?

I hope you wouldn't have sex with them too :no
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You definetly are nasty, J...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
okay you know what? if you don't like what i did, your problem. i don't have to justify myself im happy with the way i did thing :hee

now lets admire together a beautiful piece of art :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess this week has gone from hell to awesome. I managed to get my housing back in place and get to work with the financial aid adviser to work out the budget (she basically got overruled by her boss and they made an exception on my behalf to let me stay in my nice residence hall single room)! I'm getting a conference abstract reviewed and submitted! I have professors contacting my club to do talks! To top it all off, the latest AnE chapter is the best chapter of AnE I have read in the last two years!

Life just turned from hell to awesome in a day.
Whoo, glad to hear things are going well for you!
The whole argument should have been about why he had sex with the girl for such a stupid reason instead of the cheating part.

I mean what if some random guy or some ugly girl in the street calls you a virgin? What if your sister calls you a virgin (by joking obviously)?

I hope you wouldn't have sex with them too :no
I bet he would, just to hide his insecurities.
okay you know what? if you don't like what i did, your problem. i don't have to justify myself im happy with the way i did thing :hee

now lets admire together a beautiful piece of art :3c
So basically, you're a lying virgin. Cool.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Dunnot? What's that? Is that French for "I'm a lying virgin"?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
u like describing yourself that much? i thought it was french for " your mom on my d*** "
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
u like describing yourself that much? i thought it was french for " your mom on my d*** "
... you suck at insults or comebacks. No wonder why you got pissed, if it's true. Little French virgin. :)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh you so pro, u hurt me :yodawg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Judging from the fact that you're replying, you do seem stung by the comment. :verily
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i guess u're trying to convince yourself that your comments worth something
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It is, at least by you. You seem to be mentally slow or something....
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:coolstory
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top