It's too late to discuss the theme now actually.
Tons of people read it because of the anime. Meh ...Shingeki no Kyojin stopped being hip the moment the anime aired.
It makes me both happy and sad.Tons of people read it because of the anime. Meh ...
I read it before the anime lol, the sig is by gnut.It makes me both happy and sad.
---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------
And now look at your sig Josef, your argument is so invalid dude...

It's all gone now.Not cool Josef, once you were a hipster.
Damn you SnK!


I beg to disagree o.oShingeki no Kyojin stopped being hip the moment the anime aired.
He's right though.I beg to disagree o.o
You were supposed to be my friend!!He's right though.
No, they're being retards. SnK theme is a nice idea.You were supposed to be my friend!!
You guys are just being picky.
This is new for me, when did you decide that?You were supposed to be my friend!!
You guys are just being picky.

It was just a suggestion ;-;This is why it might be better for a vote on the theme, rather than one person picking it ...
Picky.This is new for me, when did you decide that?
And I'm just sick and tired of the series. Once the anime hit the world everyone went bat-shit crazy about it, I can't go ten minutes without hearing someone talk about it. So I just prefer something else.
