Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
He's just being hipster. Something should rest on its merit, not people annoying you because it became popular all of a sudden. It's not as if it wasn't a huge seller before the anime or anything :rolleyes:

But whatever, offtopic
No no, I'm not being hipster. I still like the manga a lot, I even started watching the anime with someone else. But it's anime is not that great as everyone makes it out to be.

This is my Death Note experience all over again.. Everyone claiming it to be the best anime ever etc.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No no, I'm not being hipster. I still like the manga a lot, I even started watching the anime with someone else. But it's anime is not that great as everyone makes it out to be.

This is my Death Note experience all over again.. Everyone claiming it to be the best anime ever etc.
Well, I haven't watched the anime, and I still think the theme is a nice idea. Whatever.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
In the end..

I really don't give a fuck. It's just avatars, it doesn't change anything about the game.. at all.
The way we play the game a theme is rather unnecessary. If it was more RP-like, than a theme would actually make sense.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I always try to roleplay even if I don't know wtf is the theme :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I always try to roleplay even if I don't know wtf is the theme :emocat
How can you RP in games like this? I've played a lot of mafia games back in the day, everyone was RP, that was a lot of fun. (Way more fun than games likes this. :x)
But every time I brought the idea up here, I just got bashed. :crying
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No no, I'm not being hipster. I still like the manga a lot, I even started watching the anime with someone else. But it's anime is not that great as everyone makes it out to be.

This is my Death Note experience all over again.. Everyone claiming it to be the best anime ever etc.
The anime is very good. Great quality animation, great OST, and it follows the manga serie pretty well so far. So I don't see the problem with it D:
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Just no.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Lala, you are way too off-topic here, stop it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How can you RP in games like this? I've played a lot of mafia games back in the day, everyone was RP, that was a lot of fun. (Way more fun than games likes this. :x)
But every time I brought the idea up here, I just got bashed. :crying
People still try to do it from time to time, but it doesn't last for more than a couple phases.

I mentioned this 2months ago and got shot down

:(
And?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I mentioned this 2months ago and got shot down

:(
Brazilians over blacks, man.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

People still try to do it from time to time, but it doesn't last for more than a couple phases.
Then, if there's enough supporters, we should do a test-game. With rules that you can only RP, for other stuff, we have this thread.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Then, if there's enough supporters, we should do a test-game. With rules that you can only RP, for other stuff, we have this thread.
We have an RP section (whispers so Josef K. can't hear)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
kof>blazblue
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top