Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You are always dead at the first night...
Hmmm, not as much as Mido I think, but yeah. There's the whole trope that if I survive the first night I'm Mafia...which is bullshit! I've won as Townie before!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hmmm, not as much as Mido I think, but yeah. There's the whole trope that if I survive the first night I'm Mafia...which is bullshit! I've won as Townie before!
what is my trope?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm officially out now. please submit your questions, PMs, nightactions to [user]3c[/user] & [user]naruto-niichan[/user].
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Just forward mine. okaythankyouplease.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I'm officially out now. please submit your questions, PMs, nightactions to [user]3c[/user] & [user]naruto-niichan[/user].
OH SHIT.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So... who's Artemis then?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
oh we can have a Diana too now \o/

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

niichan is the love child of 3c and me <3<3<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<3<3<3<like omg<333333333

sow cute :luv
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I refuse to wear this :nah Anyway, better send your first night actions to Nuno (3c) because I don't know about my availability until Saturday 4/5 PM. Or send them to both of us to be on the safe side.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Niichan wear your new avy or you'll see your name in the hall of shame :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I want to elect myself for MG30 Host.

Also, maybe 29.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I support the pink haired weirdo's election.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top