You are always dead at the first night...You're so troll dude! I was killed at night, so it had nothing to do with it!
You are always dead at the first night...You're so troll dude! I was killed at night, so it had nothing to do with it!
Hmmm, not as much as Mido I think, but yeah. There's the whole trope that if I survive the first night I'm Mafia...which is bullshit! I've won as Townie before!You are always dead at the first night...
what is my trope?Hmmm, not as much as Mido I think, but yeah. There's the whole trope that if I survive the first night I'm Mafia...which is bullshit! I've won as Townie before!
Random accusations that are sometimes correct, but usually WRONGUwhat is my trope?
no i was saying xi0 is deadCause we pretty much finished voting D:
OH SHIT.I'm officially out now. please submit your questions, PMs, nightactions to [user]3c[/user] & [user]naruto-niichan[/user].

AND..........you are disqualified.Just forward mine. okaythankyouplease.
Anyway, better send your first night actions to Nuno (3c) because I don't know about my availability until Saturday 4/5 PM. Or send them to both of us to be on the safe side.
