Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Holy spam, Batman.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I will miss you, guys. :scry
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
3c or Naruto.

Don't forget to edit the first post in the game thread.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
WUT

Buffy! ;.;
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nunoooo!

I fought with all my might. :crying
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't forget to send your night choices to me if the phase ends soon, I'm going to take over by tomorrow because Nuno will be away on Saturday.

Have fun playing, I need to head to bed now too.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hoho, game didn't end.

Poisoner? that would had been fun.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Also, it's funny to see Nuno insulting with such a ^^ avy :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
falla......

:disappoint

told you check your husband
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Don't forget to send your night choices to me if the phase ends soon, I'm going to take over by tomorrow because Nuno will be away on Saturday.

Have fun playing, I need to head to bed now too.
It's actually OK. I'll be here for 12 hours but I'll be away during the Day phase probably, unless it's another really short one. Regardless it doesn't matter whom takes the host role.

Also, it's funny to see Nuno insulting with such a ^^ avy :lmao
^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZdds56v770

 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm in for the next game! \o/

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
[video=dailymotion;xwyoo7]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwyoo7_styx-blue-collar-man-long-nights-from-regeneration-cd-audio-only_music[/video]
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Em wtf was I doing last night I can't even remember how could I miss a whole day?? Or was it really short??

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

It lasted like 20minutes and now you guys wanna kill me?? Aaaaaaah!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top