I want to elect myself for MG30 Host.
Also, maybe 29.

troll post?wut?
I want to elect myself for MG30 Host.
Also, maybe 29.

No, I'm serious.
troll post?wut?

I might be willing to if Nuno wears his Artemis ava so we can go around as a lovey-dovey pairingNiichan wear your new avy or you'll see your name in the hall of shame![]()

The same goes for the douchebag adminNiichan wear your new avy or you'll see your name in the hall of shame![]()
No.I might be willing to if Nuno wears his Artemis ava so we can go around as a lovey-dovey pairing![]()



It's actually OK. I'll be here for 12 hours but I'll be away during the Day phase probably, unless it's another really short one. Regardless it doesn't matter whom takes the host role.Don't forget to send your night choices to me if the phase ends soon, I'm going to take over by tomorrow because Nuno will be away on Saturday.
Have fun playing, I need to head to bed now too.
^.^Also, it's funny to see Nuno insulting with such a ^^ avy![]()
Wtv, I'm kinda done with this game anyway ._.'falla......
told you check your husband
No, that's Evil and Nuno!I might be willing to if Nuno wears his Artemis ava so we can go around as a lovey-dovey pairing![]()
Wtv, I'm kinda done with this game anyway ._.'
