Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery
with that mad gurl?
with that mad gurl?


tyhats the new one i had to createdIsn't this the koreaboo one? http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/78199-BRONZE-V-4LYFE

I lost precious things during the crashestyhats the new one i had to created
...like my first epic Naruto post
why you never do bleach reviews?
---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------
I lost precious things during the crashes...like my first epic Naruto post
![]()

I did some for a while, but then I got busy, and I'm working at the moment...perhaps if my schedule normalizes, I can start them again...we still have time until the next chapter, so it might happenwhy you never do bleach reviews?
it was good way too hot. Probably because i was thereLulu how was it in Makarska? did you enjoy?![]()

Uh ... ehmm sure ... but it was always hot when I was there too sooit was good way too hot. Probably because i was there![]()
ok maybe no 

But still I dont think It was thaaaaaaaaaaat hot when you were there, so...exactly![]()


1 week and yes i didyeah yeah sure![]()
How long did you stay there? Did you go on a boat trip to Hvar or Brač or something ?
pics?1 week and yes i did

no shes lawlettaboo,just trying to hide it.WTF is with Kat? Is she the world's first Croatiaboo or something?
She was talking about Croatia before she knew who you were...so gtfono shes lawlettaboo,just trying to hide it.
She was talking about Croatia before she knew who you were...so gtfo
