Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery
ENABLE RANKED ON EUW LAWLETTO
ENABLE RANKED ON EUW LAWLETTO
I just love CroatiaWTF is with Kat? Is she the world's first Croatiaboo or something?
and it's been a while I last went there
so I miss the place, ppl, sea, atmosphere, everything ... that's it 
I knew that already, and I think they understand now. So why are you frowning?I just love Croatiaand it's been a while I last went there
so I miss the place, ppl, sea, atmosphere, everything ... that's it
![]()




its franky set time. answer my call dar spearDonseng, aint it time for hyung to have a new avy/sig set?
Any ideas?

Thats actually a pretty good ideaits franky set time. answer my call dar spear![]()


You leave me in a tough spot here ...Doo eeet![]()
You leave me in a tough spot here ...
(nor da last)