Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

ENABLE RANKED ON EUW LAWLETTO
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

yeah i should^been loosing whole day yesterday omg and with some ridic KD like 18/5
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

I'm on NA on smurf I guess.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

what lvl?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

Level 7
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

WTF is with Kat? Is she the world's first Croatiaboo or something?
I just love Croatia :nod and it's been a while I last went there :crying so I miss the place, ppl, sea, atmosphere, everything ... that's it :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

I just love Croatia :nod and it's been a while I last went there :crying so I miss the place, ppl, sea, atmosphere, everything ... that's it :(
I knew that already, and I think they understand now. So why are you frowning?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

I wanna go there but I cant T_T thats why Im sad
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

Why emocat ? :oh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

because i am a cat that is emo
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

you are not a cat nor kat! :oh :bkitty
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

what kind of english was that!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

Whats wrong with that? :crying
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

Donseng, aint it time for hyung to have a new avy/sig set?

Any ideas?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

Doo eeet :love
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

You leave me in a tough spot here ...


Hehehe - wont be the first time :love (nor da last)
'

:hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top