Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
My father just text messaged me, asking if I needed any financial help with school this semester.

He offered without me even saying something, just out of the blue.

:blink
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I just found another job and got accepted too.

I have my first (and only) training this coming Friday.
But I'm totally not suited for the job and I don't know what to do..
I'd personally say give it a try for a month or two and see if you can do the job. Better than saying "what if I could have done it?"
My father just text messaged me, asking if I needed any financial help with school this semester.

He offered without me even saying something, just out of the blue.

:blink
I hope it's a genuine need to help and out of love.
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And this is why you deserve the Spammiest Member award.
this coming from a former spam-champ himself

xi0 must feel quite complimented !!!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,044
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ Naomi - well.. take up the offer. :nod
Didn't something like this happen sometime ago and you mentioned it somewhere?
I kinda get a deja vu feeling...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that many times, I feel like I'm gonna die before I'm even 28. :\
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
@ Naomi - well.. take up the offer. :nod
Didn't something like this happen sometime ago and you mentioned it somewhere?
I kinda get a deja vu feeling...
He paid for my class one summer, but I had to pointedly ask for it though. I don't really like getting help for the most part, but maybe I can ask for him to pay for two of my books. That's $300 I don't have to spend. I'd be either crazy or cripplingly proud to not accept that.


Even though people like to claim/tell me that I'm really smart, I confess that they're probably really wrong. :sweat It's still nice to hear it, all the same.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Stupid people.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that many times, I feel like I'm gonna die before I'm even 28. :\
I confess that if I had this kind of feeling I probably would be living dangerous life, doing a lot of bad(for me) stuff
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess that if I had this kind of feeling I probably would be living dangerous life, doing a lot of bad(for me) stuff
So... you really think you're gonna die before 28 too? :lmao
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So... you really think you're gonna die before 28 too? :lmao
ahahahah
no, but my occasional stories would probably happen on a daily basis :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,044
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If anyone is gonna die before 28 it's probably gonna be theboss.
You mean to say something bad will happen if he continues to post bad OST's and or make manga and manhwa suggestions?
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've been getting my club stuff organized, did General GRE (unofficial scores are 160 Quant and 165 Verbal), have my physics GRE scheduled for Moorea, and am doing well for my driving test next week. I watched "How To Train Your Dragon" with my family and loved it. The last week has been going pretty well.

But now my mom has gotten depressed again, and it's going to be the usual drain on my resources to get her out of it. I swear, if I could somehow assassinate a specific corporation's open source lady (who has the speaking skills of a drugged up rat, plus knows zero about open source and is only hired because she's the sis of one of the board members) so they could hire my mom (who actually worked on an open source OS), I would.

Even though people like to claim/tell me that I'm really smart, I confess that they're probably really wrong. :sweat It's still nice to hear it, all the same.
Untrue! You are really smart because, y'know, chem is hard shit!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Even though people like to claim/tell me that I'm really smart, I confess that they're probably really wrong. :sweat It's still nice to hear it, all the same.
Stop being so modest, you are smart. You're taking hard stuff and passing it. Unless you're cheating, that's impressive. Didn't you even get good review or grade on your rough draft?
I confess that if I had this kind of feeling I probably would be living dangerous life, doing a lot of bad(for me) stuff
Problem is that I don't take care of myself well, at least with what I eat. I either eat so little or eat horrible food and barely drink/hydrate myself. My stomach tends to be in pain, as well as my chest/heart at times and my arm. I also suffer joint or bone pains that seem to be random, along with knee pains whenever I try to get up.

Plus, I drive as if I have a death wish.
I've been getting my club stuff organized, did General GRE (unofficial scores are 160 Quant and 165 Verbal), have my physics GRE scheduled for Moorea, and am doing well for my driving test next week. I watched "How To Train Your Dragon" with my family and loved it. The last week has been going pretty well.

But now my mom has gotten depressed again, and it's going to be the usual drain on my resources to get her out of it. I swear, if I could somehow assassinate a specific corporation's open source lady (who has the speaking skills of a drugged up rat, plus knows zero about open source and is only hired because she's the sis of one of the board members) so they could hire my mom (who actually worked on an open source OS), I would.



Untrue! You are really smart because, y'know, chem is hard shit!
Glad to read previous week went well.

And can't you be a whistleblower? Or somehow use greed to convince them to fire the rat lady?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top