Are you making any effort to change m3j?

I don't, I am just equating poopoo with nasty taste.how do you know how poo poo taste?![]()

I personally think they taste good, but it's grown on me. It's the main reason why I was addicted to energy drinks.I have never tried those, I heard they taste like poo poo.
Actually .... I can't at the moment due to having scheduled my moms appointments and therapy sessions on the off days.Get a second job.
You get thumbs up from me.i confess that i watch too much anime
here lately i have watched only anime, nothing else
my daily life consists of work, anime, manga, eating, and very little sleep
this weekend my little brother is coming over and we are going to marathon the hunter x hunter anime
yea friends ask me stuff like "have you watched game of thrones" or "have you watched true blood"You get thumbs up from me.
i used to drink jaeger bombs but i dont like that jittery feeling from the red bullI stopped drinking energy drinks.
Sad life bro.i confess that i watch too much anime
here lately i have watched only anime, nothing else
my daily life consists of work, anime, manga, eating, and very little sleep
this weekend my little brother is coming over and we are going to marathon the hunter x hunter anime
You kept this a secret from your girlfriend? Odd, as you just said you told your girlfriend.My mom created a mess which cost me lots of money to clean up and she still got angry at me because she didn't want the problem to be resolved even though it would most certainly cost her a lot more in the long run due to possible lawsuits, an amount she wouldn't be able to pay. After I told my gf about it, she got pissed off because we were supposed to be saving money for our future but I spent it on my mother's problems. Now I need to spend more money to make it up to my gf even though it's counterproductive in our situation. I'm not sure either was the right thing to do, letting my mother go bankrupt or keeping secrets from my gf. Well, at least my conscience is clear even though my bank account is lacking. lol
Stopped that too. At least, made it very rare.i used to drink jaeger bombs but i dont like that jittery feeling from the red bull
so i stopped drinking energy drinks also, however i do like starbucks frappuccinos
Yup, I told her. I mean keeping it a secret wouldn't be the right thing to do but I guess I expressed it the wrong way.You kept this a secret from your girlfriend? Odd, as you just said you told your girlfriend.![]()
That's being awfully closed-minded. You'll miss out on so many great sagas that way."well , im sure those are good shows,
but if its not animated and from japan, chances are im not going to watch it, unless you are including sports"
From this and other things you've said in the past, your girlfriend sounds like a major pain in the ass. No offense.Yup, I told her. I mean keeping it a secret wouldn't be the right thing to do but I guess I expressed it the wrong way.