Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I stopped drinking energy drinks.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
how do you know how poo poo taste? :cookiestare
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
okay :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I have never tried those, I heard they taste like poo poo.
I personally think they taste good, but it's grown on me. It's the main reason why I was addicted to energy drinks.

Avoid if you can, though. Not worth it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I'm a lil bit worried about my work - they informed us that starting this pay day, our paychecks will be split to a weekly amount.
Foor a poor guy with bills (pay check to paycheck)... its a lil scary. Apparently its a temporary fix or means and the reason for doing it this way is due to "financial difficulties at this time"/o.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Get a second job.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Get a second job.
Actually .... I can't at the moment due to having scheduled my moms appointments and therapy sessions on the off days.
However - my current boss offered me a second job with this friends company not too long ago.
Hopefully after a couple months or so it will still be available.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Try to find some kind of time to take on a second job.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
My mom created a mess which cost me lots of money to clean up and she still got angry at me because she didn't want the problem to be resolved even though it would most certainly cost her a lot more in the long run due to possible lawsuits, an amount she wouldn't be able to pay. After I told my gf about it, she got pissed off because we were supposed to be saving money for our future but I spent it on my mother's problems. Now I need to spend more money to make it up to my gf even though it's counterproductive in our situation. I'm not sure either was the right thing to do, letting my mother go bankrupt or keeping secrets from my gf. Well, at least my conscience is clear even though my bank account is lacking. lol
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i confess that i watch too much anime

here lately i have watched only anime, nothing else

my daily life consists of work, anime, manga, eating, and very little sleep

this weekend my little brother is coming over and we are going to marathon the hunter x hunter anime
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i confess that i watch too much anime

here lately i have watched only anime, nothing else

my daily life consists of work, anime, manga, eating, and very little sleep

this weekend my little brother is coming over and we are going to marathon the hunter x hunter anime
You get thumbs up from me.
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You get thumbs up from me.
yea friends ask me stuff like "have you watched game of thrones" or "have you watched true blood"

and i say

"well , im sure those are good shows,
but if its not animated and from japan, chances are im not going to watch it, unless you are including sports"

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

I stopped drinking energy drinks.
i used to drink jaeger bombs but i dont like that jittery feeling from the red bull

so i stopped drinking energy drinks also, however i do like starbucks frappuccinos
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
i confess that i watch too much anime

here lately i have watched only anime, nothing else

my daily life consists of work, anime, manga, eating, and very little sleep

this weekend my little brother is coming over and we are going to marathon the hunter x hunter anime
Sad life bro.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
My mom created a mess which cost me lots of money to clean up and she still got angry at me because she didn't want the problem to be resolved even though it would most certainly cost her a lot more in the long run due to possible lawsuits, an amount she wouldn't be able to pay. After I told my gf about it, she got pissed off because we were supposed to be saving money for our future but I spent it on my mother's problems. Now I need to spend more money to make it up to my gf even though it's counterproductive in our situation. I'm not sure either was the right thing to do, letting my mother go bankrupt or keeping secrets from my gf. Well, at least my conscience is clear even though my bank account is lacking. lol
You kept this a secret from your girlfriend? Odd, as you just said you told your girlfriend. :cookiestare
i used to drink jaeger bombs but i dont like that jittery feeling from the red bull

so i stopped drinking energy drinks also, however i do like starbucks frappuccinos
Stopped that too. At least, made it very rare.

Today, stomach told me to stay away from coffee. Like usual, I ignored my stomach. Stomach pain's been going on for about an hour. -_- I want to get more TMI, but for the ladies I won't.

Red Bull is dangerous though, and at your age you should stay away from anything that makes your heart beat faster. :thumbs


I confess I very much enjoy reading history. Like, past few days at random times I was reading about the monarchy of England, from Queen Elizabeth II to her mother, father, uncle, grandmother, and past predecessors, along with reading the top wealthiest family in history (with jealousy mixed in). It was all on Wikipedia though.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
You kept this a secret from your girlfriend? Odd, as you just said you told your girlfriend. :cookiestare
Yup, I told her. I mean keeping it a secret wouldn't be the right thing to do but I guess I expressed it the wrong way.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
"well , im sure those are good shows,
but if its not animated and from japan, chances are im not going to watch it, unless you are including sports"
That's being awfully closed-minded. You'll miss out on so many great sagas that way.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yup, I told her. I mean keeping it a secret wouldn't be the right thing to do but I guess I expressed it the wrong way.
From this and other things you've said in the past, your girlfriend sounds like a major pain in the ass. No offense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top