Re: Omoshiroi.

Yeah I will watch them, dunno if I'll prefer them to any Miyazaki film but Kaiten had said that Shinkai has been called the next "Miyazaki" and from this one short film alone that I've seen, I can see why he's labelled as such.
There must be a reason why you're feeling like that though. The fact that you watch SnK for the horror and get excited by it is so weird, it's creepy.
As much as I'd say for you to watch shows that would make you laugh and lighten your mood, I wouldn't have recommended SnK or anything horror to help with that 
Just send me what you have. How else can I be sure it's not a good read?
Ahh damnit, they edited it back. Basically when I was on Shou Tucker's page last night, there was nothing except "He is a douche. That is all you need to know."What about the page? I fail to see why you show it to me.
Before FMA Brotherhood came out, I've watched the first series already. And actually, it's the reason I watch Brotherhood; I want to see Ed and Al again in a better story. If I watched Brotherhood first, I'm not sure I'll watch the first series too since some things just don't make sense to me which is understandable considering it deviates from the manga quite a lot.
Yeah, you have to watch them. To be honest, I like Shinkai's work more than Miyazaki's, but it's just my taste in story.
Nah, I've always been like this, it's just that I don't show it often. But I think lately it intensifies because I'm just too depressed with my dissertation and my life in general. *sigh* That's why I need series that won't make me depressed. The funny thing is that I choose horror and gory series to entertain me. I think I'm so depressed that I laugh when someone is gutted or a ghost shows up. Or maybe that's just my psycho side surfacing. You know what, I watch Shingeki no Kyojin with a smile on my face, and laugh when someone's going to die or eaten (and note it that a lot of people die in that show) but I watch romantic comedy series with a cringe on my face.
I'm not sure it will be a good read. I've lost interest in writing it.![]()

Yeah I will watch them, dunno if I'll prefer them to any Miyazaki film but Kaiten had said that Shinkai has been called the next "Miyazaki" and from this one short film alone that I've seen, I can see why he's labelled as such.
There must be a reason why you're feeling like that though. The fact that you watch SnK for the horror and get excited by it is so weird, it's creepy.
As much as I'd say for you to watch shows that would make you laugh and lighten your mood, I wouldn't have recommended SnK or anything horror to help with that 
Just send me what you have. How else can I be sure it's not a good read?




I love Servant X Service. I actually started to watch it because I knew the author's other work (Working!!) and I love it, so I thought this one might be good too, and I was not wrong. It's even better.
I recommend you to watch it, and Working!! too.






I doubt you have read all the recommendations I've given to you.

I want to see him too! Too bad, it's still a long way before he shows up. 




