Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3
If it makes you smile - why not
.
If it makes you smile - why not
.
.
I'd actually like to see it as a movie, but of course with better producers and scriptwriters. If they want to make a continuation, they have to redo Eragon again though...I just said that because I wanted to see Brisingr the blade. But a movie as a whole? No, thanks. They had butchered the first book with the movie enough.
Well, everyone there is not as beautiful as we expected. Except for Clary who becomes more beautiful than her description in the book. Hahaha, you know what, my friends actually noticed in that scene that Isabelle's whip hit a particular area of a man's body.Isabelle was fantastic there. I was kind of disappointed because when we got closer she didn't seem to be that beautiful. But still pretty. Perfect match with the vampire, so to say. XDD

See? Then that means you just don't want to read. *raise eyebrow*When I have time I spend it here or sleeping or going out with friends. *shrugs*
Not that it really makes me smile. It's just that...![]()
If it makes you smile - why not.
*sigh* Fine, I guess so. I'm even lazy to see textbooks for group discussions or classes.See? Then that means you just don't want to read. *raise eyebrow*

There, there. It's not so hard to admit that you don't like reading anymore... Why, I wonder...*sigh* Fine, I guess so. I'm even lazy to see textbooks for group discussions or classes.![]()

(Ckckck. Wrong grammar.)Jiyuu naru tai no?
Not sure why either. Anhedonia.There, there. It's not so hard to admit that you don't like reading anymore... Why, I wonder...![]()

I couldn't think of anything better.(Ckckck. Wrong grammar.)
Tabun.

Well. That's quite.. alarming. Are you going to have mental disorder now?Not sure why either. Anhedonia.![]()
I couldn't think of anything better.
My Japanese is very poor.![]()
Ever since I studied about psychiatry, and after any psychiatry-related classes after that, I doubted myself as mentally healthy.Well. That's quite.. alarming. Are you going to have mental disorder now?
Heh. But I am one to talk. I've been suffering from depression that I don't know how to cure. For weeks.

I'm hardly a sensei. My education in Japanese is still incomplete.Haha - Yuki sensei <3
I don't think there's anyone who is mentally healthy, especially in this day and age.Ever since I studied about psychiatry, and after any psychiatry-related classes after that, I doubted myself as mentally healthy.
Depression disorder is diagnosed if you've been depressed for 2 weeks or a month, I forget. Seems like you've been depressed longer than that, hmm.
Each of us has a screw loose somewhere in our head.
Trying to do my hobbies is not exactly helping too, since recently all the anime, books, tv series, etc. have depressing stories (why oh why) which make me even more depressed and exhausted from all the feelings. Sometimes I just end up like this:

So you only studied the grammar and such but not the letters?lol
ii ye ii ye - wakaranai...

