The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3


If it makes you smile - why not :D.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

I just said that because I wanted to see Brisingr the blade. But a movie as a whole? No, thanks. They had butchered the first book with the movie enough.
I'd actually like to see it as a movie, but of course with better producers and scriptwriters. If they want to make a continuation, they have to redo Eragon again though...

Isabelle was fantastic there. I was kind of disappointed because when we got closer she didn't seem to be that beautiful. But still pretty. Perfect match with the vampire, so to say. XDD
Well, everyone there is not as beautiful as we expected. Except for Clary who becomes more beautiful than her description in the book. Hahaha, you know what, my friends actually noticed in that scene that Isabelle's whip hit a particular area of a man's body. :XD

When I have time I spend it here or sleeping or going out with friends. *shrugs*
See? Then that means you just don't want to read. *raise eyebrow*

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------


If it makes you smile - why not :D.
Not that it really makes me smile. It's just that...
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

See? Then that means you just don't want to read. *raise eyebrow*
*sigh* Fine, I guess so. I'm even lazy to see textbooks for group discussions or classes. -_-;
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Jiyuu naru tai no?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

*sigh* Fine, I guess so. I'm even lazy to see textbooks for group discussions or classes. -_-;
There, there. It's not so hard to admit that you don't like reading anymore... Why, I wonder... :pout

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Jiyuu naru tai no?
(Ckckck. Wrong grammar.)

Tabun.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

There, there. It's not so hard to admit that you don't like reading anymore... Why, I wonder... :pout
Not sure why either. Anhedonia. :(
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

Not sure why either. Anhedonia. :(
Well. That's quite.. alarming. Are you going to have mental disorder now?

Heh. But I am one to talk. I've been suffering from depression that I don't know how to cure. For weeks.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

I couldn't think of anything better.
My Japanese is very poor. :arf


It should be "Jiyuu ni naritain desu ka?". I think.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Haha - Yuki sensei <3
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

Well. That's quite.. alarming. Are you going to have mental disorder now?

Heh. But I am one to talk. I've been suffering from depression that I don't know how to cure. For weeks.
Ever since I studied about psychiatry, and after any psychiatry-related classes after that, I doubted myself as mentally healthy. :oh

Depression disorder is diagnosed if you've been depressed for 2 weeks or a month, I forget. Seems like you've been depressed longer than that, hmm.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Haha - Yuki sensei <3
I'm hardly a sensei. My education in Japanese is still incomplete.


---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Ever since I studied about psychiatry, and after any psychiatry-related classes after that, I doubted myself as mentally healthy. :oh

Depression disorder is diagnosed if you've been depressed for 2 weeks or a month, I forget. Seems like you've been depressed longer than that, hmm.
I don't think there's anyone who is mentally healthy, especially in this day and age. :oh Each of us has a screw loose somewhere in our head.

Well yeah, it's been like this for about a month probably. It wasn't so bad back then, but this last week, it's particularly trying. It's definitely getting in the way of my thesis writing. :arf Trying to do my hobbies is not exactly helping too, since recently all the anime, books, tv series, etc. have depressing stories (why oh why) which make me even more depressed and exhausted from all the feelings. Sometimes I just end up like this:
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Not really. One of the point of being mentally healthy is that you can accept life and not complaining too hard about what happens. Even though you sick physically, you can be mentally healthy... Which will be rare to find in students, I believe. :PPP

Sounds like you need some antidepressants. Want me to write you one?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Mada mada ka... ma... ganbare.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Charlie, you should start writing in Japanese letters. Hiragana, at least. :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

lol

ii ye ii ye - wakaranai...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Well - I attempted to study it but gave up - so no effort was put into learn it. But managed to pick up a few words from anime. :p

Sore da kae da - yo. ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top