Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:errr

I meant - its why you don't bully..... :fail
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So you think I am angel ? :wtf you are prolly the only one left who does :teehee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lulz - you've been corrupting everyone....?!

:lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well Im a troll xD Im trolling a lot :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
:comfort

Its okay Chaaali its okay :hug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not a VOST unless you POST it in the thread! :yelling
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat isn't a angel at all, she is a wild cat, a considerable bad one. :XD
It's useless ask something to her, it's better say that we don't want that thing, then she will do this. :derp
Reverse Psychology has good results in her. :nerd
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You have all the answer's, Leaot12!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You have all the answer's, Leaot12!
Yes, much people says this to me and miswrite my nickname as well. hahahaha

I don't get it this talk about vost until now. :gwah
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ah, I get it now.
So Kat doesn't want to record a vost? Why we'd care about this? :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You have all the answer's, Leaot12!
Just call him Leo T_T

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

It's just you using vocaroo :p
Okay then I just used vocaroo a couple of times :nod

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Ah, I get it now.
So Kat doesn't want to record a vost? Why we'd care about this? :teehee
Hah you are so confused man :p I said I did it 6566856646 times but didnt post it to the thread :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I'm telling you DO IT or otherwise ....

:lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol

Bish dat attitude


You need moar training!!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat should learn more about us men. No one can say what we should do. :hip

If he wants call me Leo he can, but I don't care, I'll just correct him when he calls me Leoat12 and miswrite, it's normal. :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top