Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
IF charlie wants me to cook for him, he has to listen to me :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What type of cooking do you do?
I want photos of the dishes to decide if it's worth break up Men's pride bacause of this. :hip
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Charlie is fine with sandwiches so it doesn't have to be anything special :3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Put things between two slices of bread is cooking? :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kat should learn more about us men. No one can say what we should do. :hip

If he wants call me Leo he can, but I don't care, I'll just correct him when he calls me Leoat12 and miswrite, it's normal. :derp
Sorry by dat poor English..... :imslow

IF charlie wants me to cook for him, he has to listen to me :derp

So.... women actually wants us to listen to them!!????!
I think I learn something new every time I visit this place!! :nod :nod

I felt like posting a gif or writing something here but I lazy'd. :hi5

Charlie is fine with sandwiches so it doesn't have to be anything special :3
Put things between two slices of bread is cooking? :oh
Bitches plz - Ofcourse there has to be some good taste to it. However, its the thought that counts into the sammich making that - gives it specialness!
... Anyone can put two slices of bread together, leo. :tss
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My English is bad? D:

Anyway, bread with Nutella is venerated for everyone. However, anything with ham, cheese or bologna is good. :tss
HOWEVER, the most supreme art is make pizza, it's a noble cooking, italians has my thank. :tss
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat - explain to him!!
Kat will explain? I'm worried. D:
I have complex of perfection, so correct me always you want. XD

Why you don't explain, Charlie? You are more qualified. :hmm
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
THEN, if Charlies is a good "boy" and listens to me I can make some pasta or spaghetti for him or something else :nod
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat didn't explain. :pout

Kat, I am a good boy, can you make a pizza for me, please? :tss
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Your english is fine but you make stupid mistakes, so do I so Im not gonna comment it :XD

Sure :3 what kind of pizza ?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't want to make stupid mistakes. :pout

Pizza of pepperoni princpipally, but it can't be only one, many, many of them. :tss
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ Leo - Charlie just meant that mine English is poor - noot yooors!


THEN, if Charlies is a good "boy" and listens to me I can make some pasta or spaghetti for him or something else :nod



Pep - Pizza, sounds good too. : nom nom nom nom!!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good, but I know that I make stupid mistakes sometimes. :derp

English is your native language, so it's normal. Forums are full of assassins of the Portuguese, too. XD
Waiting for Kat's food. <_>
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hope she can make one - I never seen Slovak Pizza.
After hearing Kat complain about SVK so much - I began to wonder if there is anything good there.

The food should be fine, right, Kat??? :XD

Buuuut now I'm getting hungry. :D
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Don't mention Svk, it is taboo. O.O
I wanted to ask about Slovak cooking but I was with fear that she would get mad. :pout
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
xDDD

You should be more dominant!
This is why women are taking more of a lead in Brazil!

We're da head of the house!! :oh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Women don't take lead here that much, it isn't because our president is a woman that women have power always, and even our president has low popularity lately. Do you know more about the political and economical of here? It isn't that good. XD

We men continue the head of the house, always. :oh

I'm just respecting Kat affair about her country, even if I don't understand why. :^_^
There are subjects about my country that I don't want to discuss, too, like politics. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We men continue the head of the house, always. :oh
At least - that's good to know. I'm not so strictly invested in politics, let alone that of other countries.
A woman - can't do men's work and continue to make sammiches, can she???


It's when the natural barriers are trifled with that these paradoxes arise.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top