IF charlie wants me to cook for him, he has to listen to me 




Sorry by dat poor English.....Kat should learn more about us men. No one can say what we should do.
If he wants call me Leo he can, but I don't care, I'll just correct him when he calls me Leoat12 and miswrite, it's normal.![]()

IF charlie wants me to cook for him, he has to listen to me![]()


Charlie is fine with sandwiches so it doesn't have to be anything special :3
Bitches plz - Ofcourse there has to be some good taste to it. However, its the thought that counts into the sammich making that - gives it specialness!Put things between two slices of bread is cooking?![]()



Kat - explain to him!!My English is bad? D:
Kat will explain? I'm worried. D:Kat - explain to him!!






THEN, if Charlies is a good "boy" and listens to me I can make some pasta or spaghetti for him or something else![]()









At least - that's good to know. I'm not so strictly invested in politics, let alone that of other countries.We men continue the head of the house, always.![]()