Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
xi0 is a admin, he can solve this very easy. :3c
This, apologize for your fail trolling. :nah

What time is there now? You shoudn't be in the bed now? o.o
Ah he doesnt mind me trolling ... He is used to it :teehee

Its 3:50 am here :p Im getting tired a bit
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ah he doesnt mind me trolling ... He is used to it :teehee

Its 3:50 am here :p Im getting tired a bit
Ouch! I only do this in the weekend, but I was going to bed 2:30 am today and get up 8:30 am, so I can't talk too much. xD
But I can say that a kid shouldn't do this, so go to the bed early. :nah

I wasn't talking to you.
Okay then... Sorry about that.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Ouch! I only do this in the weekend, but I was going to bed 2:30 am today and get up 8:30 am, so I can't talk too much. xD
But I can say that a kid shouldn't do this, so go to the bed early. :nah
Pfff but I wasnt tired and I didnt go to school today so actually it was weekend for me :nod I woke up at 11 am :nod
How old are you again ? 18? you better dont talk about being kid :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Pfff but I wasnt tired and I didnt go to school today so actually it was weekend for me :nod I woke up at 11 am :nod
How old are you again ? 18? you better dont talk about being kid :p
If you didn't have school then you can, but don't push yourself too much. :)
Please, I am in college, so I am a adult. :hee
And you? 16? pff. XP
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I wish I could but I can't I'm tooo young T_T
How so? There were a lot of little kids there. Anyway... it won't be long til you'll be all like "I'm too old T___T". xD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
If you didn't have school then you can, but don't push yourself too much. :)
Please, I am in college, so I am a adult. :hee
And you? 16? pff. XP
oh you are being miguel now ... :oh 2 years its not a difference

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

How so? There were a lot of little kids there. Anyway... it won't be long til you'll be all like "I'm too old T___T". xD
Yeah but those kids were prolly from your country with their parents ... I cant just leave slovakia whenever I want to alone so ... ^^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah but those kids were prolly from your country with their parents ... I cant just leave slovakia whenever I want to alone so ... ^^
Oooh, yeah. Well I meant that whenever there's a cat show in your country, you could go.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
oh you are being miguel now ... :oh 2 years its not a difference
Saying as a student of a exact science I have to say that there is a huge difference in 2 years. :)

2 years has 730 days, that has 17.520 hours..
Also, there is a infinite quantity of numbers bewtween 16 and 18.
If you want deepen yourself you can make a function that calculates the number of the days you lived in relation with your age and compare with mine: f(x) = 365x + (6x / 24). :nerd
So, I can conclude that your affirmation doesn't have foundation. :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lulu - you ment to say, Ket??
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Saying as a student of a exact science I have to say that there is a huge difference in 2 years. :)

2 years has 730 days, that has 17.520 hours..
Also, there is a infinite quantity of numbers bewtween 16 and 18.
If you want deepen yourself you can make a function that calculates the number of the days you lived in relation with your age and compare with mine: f(x) = 365x + (6x / 24). :nerd
So, I can conclude that your affirmation doesn't have foundation. :)
Oh please no function I have enough at school ... I dont understand a word ... I have written 7 pages in my notebook about that and Im not getting it at all ... T_T
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't even know anymore. :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know, alajet is pretty fine
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gary, I miss you :pout
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top