Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001
I just wrote 99999999, and I got that one ....
I just wrote 99999999, and I got that one ....
finally one of you ladies seen it....what is this poll? >.>

RL girl + seinen=you know josef love it(my boy)why was I even on it? I didn't know I existed outside of the seinen and shoujo forums these days...

I would have said that two years ago ... >.>RL girl + seinen=you know josef love it(my boy)
![]()
All's well now. 



OMGGG <3How are you doing Joseeeef?![]()
You?
Lol, yeah, I thought of writing to you in a message on facebook, that I a me, but it is all fine, now, you were first.You are the one who added me on fb ? Cuz I cant understand those letters its like "saugfdsbgjash"![]()
Im doing fine, happy that is friday again sooo Im just chilling ^^


Those MH bots are of some use.Well I wouldnt prolly accept if I didnt see the rest of MH ppl in your friend list![]()
Yeaaaaaaaaah the weather sucks here now... mornings are cold then afternoon is hot, it rained the whole week ah :/

Rub it in...Those MH bots are of some use.
Hmmm, well I guess fall is like that, I really hate the shifts of hot to cold, damn it, summer was awesome. :O

How was it in Albion?Rub it in...![]()