Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

I just wrote 99999999, and I got that one ....
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

babs is baboysai right?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

what is this poll? >.>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

why was I even on it? I didn't know I existed outside of the seinen and shoujo forums these days...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

I think it's pretty funny, for a variety of reasons
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

why was I even on it? I didn't know I existed outside of the seinen and shoujo forums these days...
RL girl + seinen=you know josef love it(my boy)

:pleased
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

RL girl + seinen=you know josef love it(my boy)

:pleased
I would have said that two years ago ... >.>

Though sakura was present all of the time during the making of the poll, so yeah the initiative of voting her was FIXED. :yelling All's well now. :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

So, have you managed to get the ball rolling with her yet? :3c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001


loverboy...:nod
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

How are you doing Joseeeef? :^_^
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

How are you doing Joseeeef? :^_^
OMGGG <3

Kat, how are you, long time no talk. I am great, about to start my new semester at college. :nod You?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

You are the one who added me on fb ? Cuz I cant understand those letters its like "saugfdsbgjash" :lmao

Im doing fine, happy that is friday again sooo Im just chilling ^^
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

You are the one who added me on fb ? Cuz I cant understand those letters its like "saugfdsbgjash" :lmao

Im doing fine, happy that is friday again sooo Im just chilling ^^
Lol, yeah, I thought of writing to you in a message on facebook, that I a me, but it is all fine, now, you were first. :p :XD

Good to see you are fine, is it cold there, because the temperatures shifted here in like two days. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

Well I wouldnt prolly accept if I didnt see the rest of MH ppl in your friend list :p

Yeaaaaaaaaah the weather sucks here now... mornings are cold then afternoon is hot, it rained the whole week ah :/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

What is cold and hot to you?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

cold like 7degrees and hot these days I dunno maybe something around 27 I mean Its no that cold not that hot buuuut you need to put more clothes on in the morning and then put it off in the afternoon and its annoying :p
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

Well I wouldnt prolly accept if I didnt see the rest of MH ppl in your friend list :p

Yeaaaaaaaaah the weather sucks here now... mornings are cold then afternoon is hot, it rained the whole week ah :/
Those MH bots are of some use. :3c

Hmmm, well I guess fall is like that, I really hate the shifts of hot to cold, damn it, summer was awesome. :O
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

Those MH bots are of some use. :3c

Hmmm, well I guess fall is like that, I really hate the shifts of hot to cold, damn it, summer was awesome. :O
Rub it in...:emocat
 
Top