Second question - its not aimed at you per-se but feel free to answer. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYRQFVSvSPc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYRQFVSvSPc

I didn't click the link, but yes, I do.Second question - its not aimed at you per-se but feel free to answer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYRQFVSvSPc
Yet you're answer is a yes?I didn't click the link, but yes, I do.
That's why.Yet you're answer is a yes?
Well... I'm kind of relieved you would say that - I expected that answer, since its you, ofc.
Tom, did you know that besides lulu, you might be one of the few people I would say this to.That's why.

Sounds like something you'd say to basically everyone..Tom, did you know that besides lulu, you might be one of the few people I would say this to.
If I ever lost myself.... it would be by your side?
Sounds like something you'd say to basically everyone..
...Maybe, but it has more to do with him being an attention whore...most likely


lol, nah - not an excuse per-se either. ^^We all can...but that's no excuse![]()
Komaovo donsengcharlie has a big haaaarto


Oh, well that's something I guess. Not like I play much LoL at the moment anyway, loosing too much on ranked. Not saying that I'm all that good but there are so many noobs on bronze =/I am still using my laptop. The only thing i can't do on the laptop is playing!
I am not a spammer any moreAfter so much spam last year, and failed to even contest for the spammiest member, i decided to change
![]()
![]()
Well I guess it's good that you're focusing more on studying... or I sure hope you do! 

Yeah, bronze is sure full of noobs, but with practice you will manage to carry easy those games ^^Oh, well that's something I guess. Not like I play much LoL at the moment anyway, loosing too much on ranked. Not saying that I'm all that good but there are so many noobs on bronze =/
HahaWell I guess it's good that you're focusing more on studying... or I sure hope you do!
![]()
Fuck you Maz ... fuck you2-2 .... now its only 3 points left![]()




lol I'm still one of the noobs tooYeah, bronze is sure full of noobs, but with practice you will manage to carry easy those games ^^
Well, we are still on the beginning, so there isn't much to do, but i am definitely focusing more specially because some of the classes's pratical component require some tasks to be completed every week.
But yeah, i am focusing more. Not only do i go to every class, but i am also trying to pay as much attention as possible XD
And I lack the motivation to try harder, somehow. Just so much else to do.