Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't click the link, but yes, I do.
Yet you're answer is a yes?
Well... I'm kind of relieved you would say that - I expected that answer, since its you, ofc.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yet you're answer is a yes?
Well... I'm kind of relieved you would say that - I expected that answer, since its you, ofc.
That's why.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's why.
Tom, did you know that besides lulu, you might be one of the few people I would say this to.
If I ever lost myself.... it would be by your side? :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Tom, did you know that besides lulu, you might be one of the few people I would say this to.
If I ever lost myself.... it would be by your side? :p
Sounds like something you'd say to basically everyone..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Maybe, but it has more to do with him being an attention whore...most likely
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe, but it has more to do with him being an attention whore...most likely
...
Bish - I get lonely sometimes .

:emocat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
We all can...but that's no excuse :nah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We all can...but that's no excuse :nah
lol, nah - not an excuse per-se either. ^^
Ever wonder if you have / are the cray cray sometimes??

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

charlie has a big haaaarto
Komaovo donseng :wub

Honto nii daisuki da yo~~<3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Have I ever wondered if I have cray cray?...no
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Too much spam in here :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am still using my laptop. The only thing i can't do on the laptop is playing! :XD

I am not a spammer any more :hmph After so much spam last year, and failed to even contest for the spammiest member, i decided to change :crying :derp
Oh, well that's something I guess. Not like I play much LoL at the moment anyway, loosing too much on ranked. Not saying that I'm all that good but there are so many noobs on bronze =/

Haha :XD Well I guess it's good that you're focusing more on studying... or I sure hope you do! :p
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
2-2 .... now its only 3 points left :3c
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Oh, well that's something I guess. Not like I play much LoL at the moment anyway, loosing too much on ranked. Not saying that I'm all that good but there are so many noobs on bronze =/

Haha :XD Well I guess it's good that you're focusing more on studying... or I sure hope you do! :p
Yeah, bronze is sure full of noobs, but with practice you will manage to carry easy those games ^^

Well, we are still on the beginning, so there isn't much to do, but i am definitely focusing more specially because some of the classes's pratical component require some tasks to be completed every week.
But yeah, i am focusing more. Not only do i go to every class, but i am also trying to pay as much attention as possible XD


2-2 .... now its only 3 points left :3c
Fuck you Maz ... fuck you :crying
My net was having a lot of problems, and the game was being so bored i didn't end watching most part :XD

I have seen that Porto was prejudiced in 2 decision ... first there was no pentalty, because the fault was not inside the penalty zone, was definitely outside.
And i think their second goal was on offside.
But i have hear some people say that Otamendi should had been expelled at the first part and he wasn't ... so i am not really going to blame the referee, even if it was a poor performance for both sides, specially Porto's.

I think that the main reason we lost, and that's what we should focus on, is that we played poorly, and we have to improve on that. Blaming the referee won't help us in anything, specially when it's obvious in the last games we have been playing poorly, and it was obvious sooner or later we would loose points.

This is basically the main reason that separate us from Benfica. When we fail, even if we might still blame the referees or some other things, we focus on improving and we know we played bad. The thing about Benfica, i am not sure if you know much about it, is that they always blame others for the unsuccessful seasons they have. ALWAYS! And most of their fans actually believe on that. Always blame certain games, certain referee's decisions, ignore the mistakes and even possible infractions they have done, and in the end the reason Benfica doesn't win anything is because they were robbed or something like that. I mean, you find normal fans that don't fall for these kinda of cheap brain manipulation that even most of the Portuguese's social comunication tries to create but still the ammount of people that actually believe in this is too damm high.

Anyway with Porto playing so poorly lately, i think this season might definitely be way far from over. I really miss João Moutinho, he was really important for us :crying

Anyway, fuck you again Maz :derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, bronze is sure full of noobs, but with practice you will manage to carry easy those games ^^

Well, we are still on the beginning, so there isn't much to do, but i am definitely focusing more specially because some of the classes's pratical component require some tasks to be completed every week.
But yeah, i am focusing more. Not only do i go to every class, but i am also trying to pay as much attention as possible XD
lol I'm still one of the noobs too :crying And I lack the motivation to try harder, somehow. Just so much else to do.

haha that's great dude! :thumbs I'm sure things will go fine now!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
silver worst than bronze, just you wait. u'll know true hell
 
Top