Favorites Your 1st String

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Im gonna make mine (No Hs for me!)

No. 1 Yukimura
No. 2 Sanada
No. 3 Ryoma
No. 4 Atobe
No. 5/No. 6 Kikumaru/Niou
No. 7/No. 8 Kirihara/Shiraishi
No. 9/No. 10 Momoshiro/Tachibana
No. 11 Kintarou
No. 12/No. 13 Marui/Kite
No. 14 Fuji
No. 15/No. 16 Yuushi/Inui
No. 17 Akutsu
No. 18/No. 19 Kaidoh/Hirakoba (vipers pair!)
No. 20 Sengoku/Jirou (can´t decide :/)
I know this will break your heart, but Sengoku, Jirou and Im almost certain now for Yushi are forgotten bros lol.

They WERE awesome. But are yet to improve since Nationals. In Jirou's case, yet to improve since Regionals as far as we are concerned.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Airgrimes said:
I know this will break your heart, but Sengoku, Jirou and Im almost certain now for Yushi are forgotten bros lol.
Jiro maybe, Yushi almost definitely, but I am still holding onto Sengoku. I don't care what anyone says, Sengoku is gonna make a comeback.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jiro maybe, Yushi almost definitely, but I am still holding onto Sengoku. I don't care what anyone says, Sengoku is gonna make a comeback.
I think Yuushi has the best chance of those characters, actually. Jirou is pretty much dead in the water, though. He'll become relevant again around the same time as Yuta and Minami do. Sengoku has a decent chance, but he's also been marginalized for such a long time.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I know this will break your heart, but Sengoku, Jirou and Im almost certain now for Yushi are forgotten bros lol.

They WERE awesome. But are yet to improve since Nationals. In Jirou's case, yet to improve since Regionals as far as we are concerned.
Yup, but you know I love the forgotten bros...
Sengoku has always been considered in POT as a great player... that somehow always loses in important matches and doesn´t improve at all (that´s kinda unlucky).
I don´t remember where I read that Jirou had Muga potential. Sadly, he is the biggest forgotten brother lol
Yuushi is Hyotei´s second best player (don´t say ¨that´s Kabaji idiot -.-¨) , I´ll be very dissapointed if Konomi doesn´t give him some more screen time.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
KuwabaraTheMan said:
I think Yuushi has the best chance of those characters, actually. Jirou is pretty much dead in the water, though. He'll become relevant again around the same time as Yuta and Minami do. Sengoku has a decent chance, but he's also been marginalized for such a long time.
I'm going entirely on the anime fillers alone when I say Sengoku is making a comeback. I mean the guy played Singles 3 on the freaking all Japan team. Out of ALL the singles players, Sengoku comes out of the depths of the forgotten fodder with his Tezuka-zone-owning boxing style and takes the spot. That's gotta say something about the potential of the character.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm going entirely on the anime fillers alone when I say Sengoku is making a comeback. I mean the guy played Singles 3 on the freaking all Japan team. Out of ALL the singles players, Sengoku comes out of the depths of the forgotten fodder with his Tezuka-zone-owning boxing style and takes the spot. That's gotta say something about the potential of the character.
Everybody forgets it was the Kanto Regional Select Team VS West Coast USA.
No way would he make an All-Japan team.
And that's all anime lol. Sengoku is a forgotten bro.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

@Eiji Kikumaru, I totally agree that Yushi is Hyotei's No.2

I believe that Kabaji can't be ranked.
And that its Atobe, Yushi, Jirou, Kabaji, Hiyoshi, Shishido, Ootori, Mukahi then Taki. You may not remember Taki.

Kabaji goes anywhere and everywhere in the list coz of his Super Copy.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Airgrimes said:
Everybody forgets it was the Kanto Regional Select Team VS West Coast USA.
No way would he make an All-Japan team.
And that's all anime lol. Sengoku is a forgotten bro.
Yeah well, still. There are a lot of players that would have been a better fit than Sengoku. The whole point was that he got a powerup, and was able to compete. My point was the same thing could happen in the manga. Don't forget, Sengoku was a forgotten bro in the anime too, until that point.
 

Brandnewkid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
817
Reaction score
188
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Eiji Kikumaru, I totally agree that Yushi is Hyotei's No.2

I believe that Kabaji can't be ranked.
And that its Atobe, Yushi, Jirou, Kabaji, Hiyoshi, Shishido, Ootori, Mukahi then Taki. You may not remember Taki.

Kabaji goes anywhere and everywhere in the list coz of his Super Copy.
Nah, Kabaji can be ranked. If anything, I'd say he's Hyotei's 3rd best player, with Jiro coming after. The fact is, his Super Copy isn't "Super" at all. Nioh's Illusions are superb, as it can work with whoever. Kabaji's Super Copy only works with whoever he is currently playing. The only thing that puts him at "3rd best" in my list is his power, which is decent.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nah, Kabaji can be ranked. If anything, I'd say he's Hyotei's 3rd best player, with Jiro coming after. The fact is, his Super Copy isn't "Super" at all. Nioh's Illusions are superb, as it can work with whoever. Kabaji's Super Copy only works with whoever he is currently playing. The only thing that puts him at "3rd best" in my list is his power, which is decent.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Jirou beat Kabaji in the tie-breaker match easily...

Edit: of course I rembeber Taki! He's the guy with the weird hair that lost to Shishido.
 

Brandnewkid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
817
Reaction score
188
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Jirou beat Kabaji in the tie-breaker match easily...

Edit: of course I rembeber Taki! He's the guy with the weird hair that lost to Shishido.
Oh, did he? Guess, Konomi can't drop Jiro's meta-ex-genius status so easily.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oh, did he? Guess, Konomi can't drop Jiro's meta-ex-genius status so easily.
Lol Eiji Kikumaru is right. Jirou > Kabaji as Kabaji can't emulate Jirou's soft wrists and he isnt wise enough to play his own style throughout at a match.|
While Niou can variate his styles and impersonations easily, Kabaji cannot.

Kabaji cannot be ranked. Since I doubt he can copy Mukahi's Acrobatic play efficiently. So he could possibly lose to Mukahi as Mukahi is blessed with a light body despite being crap.

But then again he equalled Kawamura and kinda damaged Momoshiro.
So yeah, Kabaji cannot be ranked.

---------- Post added August 22, 2012 at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was July 23, 2012 at 06:18 PM ----------

Im doing mine without Middle Schoolers.
Don't wanna include MSers since I don't know where to place 'em.

1. Byoudouin Houou
2. Tanegashima Shuuji
3. Echizen Ryoga
4. Tokugawa Kazuya
5. Irie Kanata
6. Duke Watanabe
7. Oni Juujiro
8. Ohmagari Ryuuji / 9. Kimijima Ikuto
10. Tohno Atsukyo / 11. Ochi Tsukimitsu
12. Date Danji
13. Mouri Juzaburo / 14. Fuwa Tetsuhito
15. Hakamada Izou / 16. Ban Rikiya
17. Mutsu Yuuma / 18. Mutsu Yuuho
19. Mitsuya Akuto
20. Anime!Migihashi Itarou

It's a different format indeed.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
1. Byoudouin Houou
2. Tanegashima Shuuji
3. Echizen Ryoga
4. Tokugawa Kazuya
5. Irie Kanata
6. Duke Watanabe
7. Oni Juujiro
8. Ohmagari Ryuuji / 9. Kimijima Ikuto
10. Tohno Atsukyo / 11. Ochi Tsukimitsu
12. Date Danji
13. Mouri Juzaburo / 14. Fuwa Tetsuhito
15. Hakamada Izou / 16. Ban Rikiya
17. Mutsu Yuuma / 18. Mutsu Yuuho
19. Mitsuya Akuto
20. Anime!Migihashi Itarou

It's a different format indeed.
Im gonna make mine (No Hs for me!)

No. 1 Yukimura
No. 2 Sanada
No. 3 Ryoma
No. 4 Atobe
No. 5/No. 6 Kikumaru/Niou
No. 7/No. 8 Kirihara/Shiraishi
No. 9/No. 10 Momoshiro/Tachibana
No. 11 Kintarou
No. 12/No. 13 Marui/Kite
No. 14 Fuji
No. 15/No. 16 Yuushi/Inui
No. 17 Akutsu
No. 18/No. 19 Kaidoh/Hirakoba (vipers pair!)
No. 20 Sengoku/Jirou (can´t decide :/)
I would love to see your 1st string against mine lol
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Eiji Kikumaru lol
It would be an amazing encounter.

I just know that with my list, there wouldnt have been the amazing triumph of losers against No.s 12-19 lol.
My No.s 12-19 kick ass.

for real it would be a good match! Our Top 4's look like they would have the best matches of the series!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Eiji Kikumaru lol
It would be an amazing encounter.

I just know that with my list, there wouldnt have been the amazing triumph of losers against No.s 12-19 lol.
My No.s 12-19 kick ass.

for real it would be a good match! Our Top 4's look like they would have the best matches of the series!
I was looking at your top 3 and it looked just too perfect to face my top 3.

Yuki - Byoudouin
Sanada - Tanegashima
Ryoma - Ryoga

We'll probably see one of those matches in the future.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
I was looking at your top 3 and it looked just too perfect to face my top 3.

Yuki - Byoudouin
Sanada - Tanegashima
Ryoma - Ryoga

We'll probably see one of those matches in the future.
Im expecting the latter two personally.
Although I would rather see Sanada take on Ryoga.
 

floman

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
257
Reaction score
24
Gender
Hidden
Country
India
My all MS line up would be different:

Singles 1: Tezuka (Actual Tezuka TnK and all)
Singles 2: Yukimura or Sanada (I would go with Yukimura because I think he can get used to BA)
Singles 3: Sanada or Yukimura
Singles 4: Kin-Chan
Doubles 5/6: Niou/Atobe
Doubles 7/8: Marui/Kite (I really liked both the pairs that they used)
Doubles 9/10: WOK or GP
Singles 11: Ryoma
Doubles 12/13: GP or WOK (dependent on whether WOK can beast synchro at will)
Singles 14: Akutsu
Doubles 15/16: Shiraishi/Fuji
Singles 17: Momoshiro
Doubles 18/19: Inui/ Renji
Singles 20: Yuushi
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
My all MS line up would be different:

Singles 1: Tezuka (Actual Tezuka TnK and all)
Singles 2: Yukimura or Sanada (I would go with Yukimura because I think he can get used to BA)
Singles 3: Sanada or Yukimura
Singles 4: Kin-Chan
Doubles 5/6: Niou/Atobe
Doubles 7/8: Marui/Kite (I really liked both the pairs that they used)
Doubles 9/10: WOK or GP
Singles 11: Ryoma
Doubles 12/13: GP or WOK (dependent on whether WOK can beast synchro at will)
Singles 14: Akutsu
Doubles 15/16: Shiraishi/Fuji
Singles 17: Momoshiro
Doubles 18/19: Inui/ Renji
Singles 20: Yuushi
Well nowadays, for obvious reasons, I wouldn't have neither Tezuka nor Yukimura... and my 1st string had mostly characters that I like, I didn't even include WoK, lmao.

BTW, how dare you not incluiding Kirihara
 

floman

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
257
Reaction score
24
Gender
Hidden
Country
India
Well nowadays, for obvious reasons, I wouldn't have neither Tezuka nor Yukimura... and my 1st string had mostly characters that I like, I didn't even include WoK, lmao.

BTW, how dare you not incluiding Kirihara
WOK are my favorite, I'm not a fan of Kirihara sorry. I still don't know who would win BA Sanada or Yukimura.
 
Top