Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Arghhh but Im happy that its already cold after that looooooooong and hoooooooooot summer :nod I want winter already


Whats up Mazi btw? Anything new in your lifeeeee? :hug
u happy that its cold :facepalm ....i want summer all year ..f*ck winter
i love being in split so i feel awesome rgight now,but not rlly any new stuff yet

hwo about you?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
How cold is there in the winter? I heard that is freezing. :oh
I like cold weather, but my meaning of cold is around 20º C (68º F). XD
haha I would be fed up with that hot weather the whole year ... in winter here we have -20 at least :p last winter lasted like 5 months ... so annoying :p

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

That still sounds disturbing.
lolol Tommy you are sooww funneeyyyyyy ... btw I watched like 5 episodes of HaC today .... soooo goooooood :nod I love it
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
lolol Tommy you are sooww funneeyyyyyy ... btw I watched like 5 episodes of HaC today .... soooo goooooood :nod I love it
You're only at episode 5? What's wrong with you..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
u happy that its cold :facepalm ....i want summer all year ..f*ck winter
i love being in split so i feel awesome rgight now,but not rlly any new stuff yet

hwo about you?
Well but Im used to the cold weather so I dont mind ... Here its like ... during the summer everybody wants winter already and during the winter everybody wants summer.

Its good to hear that you feel awe :nod

Ah well Im fine its just I spend the half of a day at school so it sux :p

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

You're only at episode 5? What's wrong with you..
>_< last time I told you I was on the 6th so there is no way I could be on the 5th now ... Im on the 10th :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I misread. Excuse me.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What is HaC? :hmm
Again using a acronim that nobody know what mean. :nah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
H= highly
A= Addictive
C= Comedy

:nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
but Tom knows :p Honey and Clover ... you should watch it :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You're never the one who is correct, Charles.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Tommy tell me if Hagu-chan and Takemoto-kun will be together :zomg pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Tommy tell me if Hagu-chan and Takemoto-kun will be together :zomg pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
No.

And I won't tell you if that's an answer to your question, or me saying no to the question. :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're never the one who is correct, Charles.
Maybe one day.... u.u
Neways - I'll just pretend my answer was still better....


:emocat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh come ooon its the only thing I wanna know :( cuz I dont want her to be with the crazy guy T_T

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Maybe one day.... u.u
Neways - I'll just pretend my answer was still better....


:emocat
Just give up already :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
And you Tom ... Answer the damn question :yelling
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
If you tell me you can wish for something :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top