The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

It seems Hanano X Taichi is the pairing to go, she's been receiving a significant amount of development on that spectrum that it is nice to cheer for her as she mellows out more from her initial attempts.

Chihaya and Arata on the other hand... I don't know if it is because the latest arc is Arata-centric but definitely Chihaya and him have been building up so to speak, starting with Arata's pent up jealousy that throws him off for some time. In any event, seems like this arc would be a turning point now that Arata has practically declared war :squee
Nothing is set in stone yet. I'm still rooting for Taichi X Chihaya, so Arata will be mine. :hmph
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Nothing is set in stone yet. I'm still rooting for Taichi X Chihaya, so Arata will be mine. :hmph
You're trying to steal GatsArata from me!?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

You're trying to steal GatsArata from me!?
I'm talking about Arata ARATA, not that good-for-nothing Gats. :-_-
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

I'm talking about Arata ARATA, not that good-for-nothing Gats. :-_-
But they are one and the same, they're quite similar :mono
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Our doors are closed for Arata fans here. GO AWAY. #TeamTaichi

MDD = Mental Depression Disorder? Aw, well, I've kinda stopped being otaku a little bit, afraid it would distract me way too much from the currently busy classes, haha. If it helps you, then it's great.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Our doors are closed for Arata fans here. GO AWAY. #TeamTaichi
Have you read the latest chapters? The author is putting a lot of work for #TeamHanano
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

But they are one and the same, they're quite similar :mono


---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Our doors are closed for Arata fans here. GO AWAY. #TeamTaichi


MDD = Mental Depression Disorder? Aw, well, I've kinda stopped being otaku a little bit, afraid it would distract me way too much from the currently busy classes, haha. If it helps you, then it's great.
Yep, that MDD. My sleep schedule has seriously gotten reversed. I sleep during the day, and more often than not, for almost 12 hours.
Even if I focus on working my thesis, I cannot get away from anime because I'm analyzing an anime for my thesis. :oh Well, at least, it's almost over.... :crying

How's your school? It seems you're getting busier and busier.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Have you read the latest chapters? The author is putting a lot of work for #TeamHanano
:whistle
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Team Taichi should start switching to #TeamHanano come to think of it... Mother you're a lot like her D:
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

And the prize of darj's most shocking plot twist goes to sir r. riordan

I'm still in Croatia but

wow so didn't see that coming T.T :zomg my poor dear boy
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

And the prize of darj's most shocking plot twist goes to sir r. riordan

I'm still in Croatia but

wow so didn't see that coming T.T :zomg my poor dear boy
Ahahaha. You must be talking about a certain boy... That is really unexpected. I wonder if Mr. Riordan has planned this since the beginning or...?

Actually when his meeting with Cupid is getting closer, I've got a bad feeling already... and I was right. :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i voted for you for most otaku :nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

u deserve it, gambareh :shakefist
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but your otakuness is at another level :hmph
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what do you mean another level?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well the ppl here are wannabe otaku, but u're the real deal
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Ahahaha. You must be talking about a certain boy... That is really unexpected. I wonder if Mr. Riordan has planned this since the beginning or...?

Actually when his meeting with Cupid is getting closer, I've got a bad feeling already... and I was right. :oh
Yeah I wonder if he planned it..

Me too, well actually my brain was probably screaming that something o.o is gonna happen, but I so didn't think about what it would be. And then they met Cupid and like a few lines before it showed the "flashbacks" I started catching on and I swear to you, my hand flew to my mouth and I stopped breathing for half a page, like in a movie. Such a shocker it was for me. I mean now that I've gotten it into my system it doesn't seem like such a deal but... wow. Great plot twist.

Then I found some people posting that they're not going to touch Percy Jackson books anymore because of that and I wanted to throw up. I love that he did this.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

I love this scene :wtf



http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20483133_20745596,00.html#30035810
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well the ppl here are wannabe otaku, but u're the real deal
How do you know I'm the real deal? Is there a criterion for that? *raise eyebrow*

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Me too, well actually my brain was probably screaming that something o.o is gonna happen, but I so didn't think about what it would be. And then they met Cupid and like a few lines before it showed the "flashbacks" I started catching on and I swear to you, my hand flew to my mouth and I stopped breathing for half a page, like in a movie. Such a shocker it was for me. I mean now that I've gotten it into my system it doesn't seem like such a deal but... wow. Great plot twist.

Then I found some people posting that they're not going to touch Percy Jackson books anymore because of that and I wanted to throw up. I love that he did this.
Well, thanks to my day-to-day close proximity to a friend who loves this sort of thing, I kinda pick up the signal for things like that (so I can avoid it if necessary). That's why, the bad feeling. I had stopped being shocked by things like this for a long time (again, because of my friend), though I still have to admit I'm rather surprised there's something like this in this series.

I don't like this kind of thing too, but it doesn't mean I'm going to stop reading just because of it. It's not like there's going to be something about it.. I mean, it's very clear who Percy's gonna end up with. In fact, I feel sorry for that boy, I really want him to experience something good in the next books. :(

Ah yeah.. I saw it this morning... I kinda think it will be romantic, but at the same time, I kinda want to avert my eyes... :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top