Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Dammns - dat ta...ng.ee

:shootme
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

chaaaaaaaaly,get a phone with WA
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

1 FUCKING DAY CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :shout

I wanna watch fluffy basket babies so bad. :squee

:kuroko:kise:aomine:midorima:mura:akashi
Awww you like Kuroko that much toooo ? :wtf

:hi5 I caaaaaant wait
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Awww you like Kuroko that much toooo ? :wtf

:hi5 I caaaaaant wait
Yeah, the story is better than Naruto and Bleach right now.
Last manga arc was so full of angsty and suffering. :emocat
It just made me love Midorima more. :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

chaaaaaaaaly,get a phone with WA
Saturday evening or afternoon - I'll have my broken fone back.
I can use dat WA when its connected to home net.
So feel free to hit me up whenever. :D

Yeah, the story is better than Naruto and Bleach right now.
Last manga arc was so full of angsty and suffering. :emocat
It just made me love Midorima more. :zomg
:sexyarf > :emocat > :pwnge
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:toc
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Yeah, definitely not better than Bleach. Naruto, sure, it's story has a lot of plotholes and fail.
Bleach's new story is a good story, weird pacing here and there, but good nonetheless.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

It's today, Charlie!!:luv
Finally saturday!!!:blai
Fluffy basket babies FTW!!!!!:squee​
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I thought you were going to make an "oldest member nomination"

must have thought about the fact more people see you than me...so you might have been the one to win it

:lmao
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

do u have your phone back ????
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Fluffy basket babies watched. :shout
Himuro's voice is juicilicious. :hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

do u have your phone back ????
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup - but I need to dl WA again. Seems the fone was reset.
Can I use WA without a phone number?
:notsure

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Fluffy basket babies watched. :shout
Himuro's voice is juicilicious. :hurr
No spoilers - :shout
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

no comment toward my post
:toc
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I thought you were going to make an "oldest member nomination"

must have thought about the fact more people see you than me...so you might have been the one to win it

:lmao
no comment toward my post
:toc
Ooooh yous sneaky mada.... I know you didn't just.....

:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

see "nao" what I did there

:derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

see "nao" what I did there

:derp
Yeah.... I saw...
:p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Yeah.... I saw...
:p


"yeah...they call him...chachu"

:toc
 
Top